Part 3

" Guys i can't forgive you.... " I said looking down.

" What why??!!! " Matt yelled.

" I just cant im sorry! " I yelled running out the door after placing my milk down on the table.

I ran to my only friend Macy's house.

I knocked on the door and she opened it quickly smiling at me. But when she saw me her smile faded.

" What? " I asked.

" Oh nothing i was expecting Nina, but it's just you. Plain old you. " She said sadly

" I'm done. " I said before leaving her house running off into the streets.

" Come back! " I heard Macy yell.

I kept running until i ran into someone.

I fell onto my butt and smacked my head against the ground.

" Owe! " I screeched.

" Omg i'm so sorry! " I heard a female voice. I looked up and saw THE Maddison Beer!

" It's fine i swear... " I said standing up.

" I'm a huge fan! " I said.

" Awe that's so amazing! " She said hugging me.

" Why are you crying? " She asked me worry and concern filling her eyes.

" Nothing it's just my best friend hates me and doesn't like me anymore. " I said sadly.

" I'm so sorry! And i gotta go or I'm gonna be late to a meeting but here take my number and call me if you need to! " Maddison said kindly to me.

She entered her number in my phone and left saying " bye ". I waved and smiled.

I looked at her contact name and it was

Bestie ( bae ) <3 <3 :)

I turned around smiling and ran back home thinking i needed the exercise anyways.

As i approached my house i got anxious about what the boys are going to do. I took a deep breath before i stepped inside.

They were sitting around playing X-Box and on their phones....

" And this is why i said no to your apology you do t ven care i was gone for like an hour crying my eyes out scared to death you were gonna hurt me, and that Macy doesn't like me anymore! " I said grabbing their attention.

I ran upstairs before they could respond.

I saw my Conner ( Her brother if you dont remember ) walk in with a slight smirk.

I was crying a little sitting at the edge of my bed breathing hard pulling on my hair a little.

I rocked back and forth letting the tears fall.

'' Come on Riley! Lets go get Taco Bell. "

I looked up at him.

" Why should i you don't even care about me your apology was just as fake as fucking Gilinskys. Your just going to embaress me their! " I said

" No we are really sorry. Please come?! " He begged me sitting on the edge of my bed with me.

" I guess. Let me fix myself... " I said

" Okay... " He said smiling

I went into the bathroom flipping the switch turning the light on. I grabbed my makeup bag and took out my mascara eyeliner and concealer. I wiped my old makeup off and put new makeup on deciding to put bably blue diamond earings in.

I walked out and he smiled.

" Let me do your hair!! " He said.

" Okay! " I smiled.

He made me sit infront of him and he did a waterfall braid it was so cute!

" Thanks! " I said as we left my room.

" No problem! " He said.

We got to the boys and they smiled, the sadness and regret in their eyes.

" I'm sorry, i over reacted, i forgive you and i want to be friends " I said making them happy and all hug me at the same time.

" Lets go im starving! " I heard Matt say loudly.

" Okay just tone it down just a couple hundred notches on the meter please, we dont want anyone going deaf! " I said making the boys laugh.

We left and went to taco bell. Once we got in we got crowded my fans.

" Hi Riley! I'm huge fan of your friends and your brother! Your also like my idol, i love you soo much and i am so glad i finally got to meet you! " A fan said crying to me.

I hugged her.

" Hi, whats your name? " I asked.

" My name is Katherine, Kat for short. " She said.

" hi Kat, whats your twitter? " I asked.

" Are you serious, omg! It's @SmithFamily_Magcon_O2L " Kat said.

" Here let me follow you! " I said happily.

" OMG! Thank you so much Riley! I love you so much! "

" I love you too beautiful. Wanna picture? "

" Yes thank you! " She said to me kindly.

We posed for a picture, we did the peace sign and duck lips and cross eyed.

Then a regular selfie.

" Bye.. " Kat said sadly..

" Bye Kat, text me later i'll DM you my number :) " I said.

" Okay thank you so much! " She sad walking away smiling.

" Riley, Your a fat ugly unwanted slut, just leave already! " I heard a snobby voice say behind me.

" Your just jealous because your ugly sluty ass would never have a chance with my brother or the boys, or any boy. " I said sassily back.

She stormed off.

" Oooh you slay girl! " I heard Conner say.

" She deserved it in those tiny short as shorts and that tight short more like a bra crop top and 6 inch heels. Could she get anymore sluttier? " I said sassily. ( Is sluttier even a real word?? )

" Nope! " He said laughing. Making me laugh to.

We ordered our food when the crowd died down and then we left..

When we got home i saw Macy at our door.

" What r u doing here? " I asked rudley.

" Don't be a bitch i came here to say.... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooh Cliffhanger! Why is Macy there?!

Figure out in chapter 4!

~ Shawn'sSmile