𝖀𝖒𝖇𝖗𝖆 (editted.)

(Umbra means a fully shaded inner reign of a shadow it's really beautiful to see.)

I walk into the cemetery of our town, it's about nighttime I can't tell what hour since I haven't looked at my phone. I don't even know how long it has been since I've been looking for Kyle, it got to be hours. It was really umbra to see the cemetery cloaked in gloaming it just makes it extra better and sinister though, but I still have to search for Kyle. I was shouting his name as I was looking for him in the darkness as I hold tightly to a battery used lantern.
"Kyle! Where are you!" I shout as I wonder more deeper into the cemetery.

After a bit I see Kyle sitting on a tombstone holding a gun as a man stands next to him. Kyle seemed to be crying oddly as he holds the gun to his head. "No more, leave me alone sonic." Kyle wept as he clocks the bullet.
"You know killing yourself wont set your soul free Kyle." The man chuckled as he had a ghastly deep tone. I stand there in shock.
"Oh I guess we have a visitor eh Kyle. Isn't that the girl you call (Y/N?)" the man questioned.
"You better leave her and Tom alone exe." Kyle growled as sonic let out this huge ominous laughter.

Sonic grabs the gun from Kyle.
"HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I hollered as I try to get the gun away from sonic before it was too late but I was too slow to do so as sonic shot and killed Kyle as I break down into tears.
"No. . . Kyle. . . You monster!" I shivered as I walk up to sonic and slap him.
"Don't worry little doll you will join him soon but I'll keep you last just to torment you as I murder your friend Tom with insanity. Then you will be forced into my world to play with me forever." Sonic smirked as I can see his extremely razor teeth. He leans in and kisses me on the cheek as I felt my stomach turn.
"See you later doll~" Sonic chirped as he left me.
I stare at the corpse of my friend as I felt tears roll down my face as I felt my phone buzz.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and see it was  Tom who was calling me, I answered Tom.

Tom arrived to the graveyard as fast as he can. The cops arrived before Tom, I had to inform them of what happened. Before the paramedics can examine the body it disappeared almost as if it was transported to another dimension. The police and the paramedics were confused. Tom came while the police were talking trying to figure out what the actual fuck happened to the corpse.

Tom ask the police what happened as they explain what happened. I believe that odd blue hair guy had something to do with the body disappearance I mean hell the guy himself somehow vanished himself. I felt my gut boil with rage at the guy who murdered one of my closet friend. I talk to Tom a bit until I just decided to head back to my apartment to get some sleep as I was drained from all the walking and searching I did. I told Tom my goodbye as I hop into my gothic style car and drive home.

I ended up stopping at a gas station to get something to snack on and an icy. I felt rather paranoid as I felt someone watching me while I knew no one was looking at me. This is rather freaky and weird. I tried my best to shake it off as I was most likely still stressed out with the death of Kyle. It's going to be a bit until I get home. The person at the register rang up my food and drink as I pull out my credit card from my wallet and paid for it. Once it was done I mumble to the person good day before leaving to my car. I got in and sat down and close and lock my door as I look at my phone and eat the snack I had gotten.

After I was done with the snack I threw it in the small trash can I have as I start my car to drive home finally.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

I got to my apartment I park my car and get out. Once I was out of my car I lock the door and walk up some stairs and pull out my keys and unlock the door to my apartment and open it.
"Oh my gosh Y/N you had me extremely worried! What happened? Are you okay?" Claire examined me as she had a worried expression.
"Claire, I'm completely fine just some stuff happened." I lied as I didn't want to worry Claire on what happened. She nods as she just let me be now noticing how exhausted I was. I left to my room but as soon as I laid on my bed I had passed out cold on the bed.
(Literally that's going to be me tomorrow.)

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

I was being chased in this unfamiliar gothic castle. A blue hedgehog was chasing me through the gothic hallways lined with black. Candles that were lit by blue flames.
"You can't run for ever Doll" He chuckled as a shiver gone down my spine.
I tried my best to keep ruining and stay away from this sinister hedgehog. I felt myself get slower as I was running out of energy to run my sight got blurry as I felt like passing out as I felt something grab me.
"Heh. . . Gotcha my doll~" someone purred as I realize the hedgehog had finally caught up to me. This means I'm at the mercy of this demonic being that is taking form of a hedgehog. Well this is fucking great.

ϯϴ Ϧϵ ͼϴͷϯῖͷῠϵδ.