1/1

Hyun was walking home very late at night after a long day.

as he was walking he heard a bone chilling noise. Hyun got scared because of the noise and began to run home.

when Hyun turned a corner he was faced with a growling animal. Hyun was stood frozen and couldn't move.

the animal moved towards Hyun as he stumbled back and fell over.

the animal kept moved closer as Hyun kept backing away until he found his feet and started to run away from the praying animal.

but Hyun wasn't as fast as the animal since it caught up with him in no time and attacked Hyun scratching him.

Hyun got the upper hand and pushed the animal off of him. the animal turned away and ran off and left Hyun dazed in confusion.

Hyun stood up and looked at his slashed chest pouring with blood. he covered the wound with his hands and ran home.

when he reached his home Hyun pulled his clothes off and bandaged up his wounded chest. he lay down feeling a bit under the weather. Hyun was confused since he felt fine.

Hyun finally passed out.

Hyun woke to a pain in his stomach. he joltes upright and held his stomach and started writhing in pain.

Hyun got to his hands and knees coughing. he has no idea whats happening.

Hyun's muscles began to expand ripping his bandage off his chest. as the bandage fell Hyun looked as his chest to see the wound disappeared. he was in shock and confused that a wound healed quickly.

the pain in Hyun's stomach quickly returns as he winches.

Hyun feels like he's been stabbed with tiny needles all over his body. his feet begin to feel sore and he groans as the feeling grows worse.

Hyun feels as if his feet are growing he looks down and sure enough his feet are growing bigger than normal.

Hyun knew that this wasn't normal.

Hyun feels pricks in his feet as hair begins to grow through his skin he reached down to feel the hair but it doesn't feel like normal hair it feels different.

his feet finally stop growing and hair fully covers them. Hyun looks at them dumbfounded.

the pricks begin to happen on his legs.  Hyun looks as the hairs grow from his legs.

Hyun then notices pricks happening all over his body as tiny hairs begin to poke through his body quicker. all he can do is groan because the pain is unbearable.

Hyun tried to stand up but failed and fell to the ground his hands and knees hitting the floor as his bones started to break and reform turning his body more animal looking.

Hyun's ears begins to reform and turn into a point at the top as he begins to hear things clearly.

a pain begins in Hyun 's hands and fingers. he brings his hands up to eye level as his hands and fingers begin to grow longer.

Hyun stared in disbelief about what was happening to him.

he keeps looking at his fingers as the become covered in hair Hyun notices his nails growing into claws he groans again at the pain.

Hyun lost all power of speech as his vocal cords break and reform all he can do is growl, groan and moan at the painful transformation.

Hyun kept growling as he face began to grow and change. his face grew fur, his nose changed into a snout, his teeth grew sharp and his mouth changed into a muzzle. Hyun couldn't do anything

before he lost all human consciousness Hyun realised that he was becoming like the animal who attacked him and didn't know if he would be stuck this way forever or if he will change back into a human.

as Hyun's eyes changed colour he lost human consciousness being replaced for that of an animal.

Hyun now in animal form ran outside and came face to face with the animal from earlier. They both howled and ran off.