Each word written with different emotions.

I trusted him. How could this have happened? What am I missing? Am I the bad guy?

You felt your eyes water.

I expected this from anyone but Loki.

I can't forgive him.

I'm too tired.

——

You leaned against the beds frame, as your breathing grew normal once more. You looked down at the pages. Feeling stupid as you wrote them down.

Loud crashes and bangs grew from the outside of the room. You slowly stood and placed your ear to the door.

"How could you!" Thor's voice boomed.

There was only silence.

"Answer me!" He whispered angrily, but still loud enough to eavesdrop.

"It was bound to happen." You hear the voice that you wished could muster an apology, but instead his words broke your heart.

Loud thuds came from the jet and after a minute or so you slammed the door open.

Both of the brothers eyes fell on you.

"Y/n..." Thor whispered. He slowly walked over, cupping your face as you stared desperately over to Loki.

His emotionless expressions only made you angry. As Thor wiped your tears, you ripped out of his hug and stormed over to Loki.

"Did you sleep with her." You demanded an answer. Loki looked down at you.

"It's complicated." He stated.

"It's a yes or no." You responded. He smirked and looked at the ground before looking back to you.

"Yes." He grit his teeth and tensed. Not knowing what was coming to him. You reached your hand up as it swiped across his face. The loud slap echoed the walls.

He rolled his tongue around in his mouth, and he turned his head back to you. He smirked and shook his head.

"You shouldn't eavesdrop." He whispered are he narrowed his eyes at you.

What has gotten into him.

"Fuck you, Laufeyson." He smirked again but then he spoke.

"Back to last names? What should I call you?" His tongue spit venom into your skin. His icy blue eyes grew darker by the minute. But he didn't stop there.

"That fairytale was right." He finished.

"You deserve to live a miserable life." As his words rolled off his tongue, you casted a blue flame on the tip of your finger. He flinched slightly at your actions.

You clenched your fists and pulled away. Before looking back to Thor, who was fuming. You turned back to Loki.

"I'll make sure to die painfully too." You grit your teeth as you said this. His eyes slightly widened but then narrowed. Calling your bluff. You turned around and began to walk away, but you weren't bluffing.

Not this time.

The quinjet had finally began to settle into the Asgard soil. The jets back opened to reveal the home you once called your own, being torn to pieces, leaving only the ash.

As you went to step out, a cold hand grasped your shoulder, keeping you in the jet. You turned, about to embrace Thor.

But it wasn't Thor. As your eyes met his icy blue, green eyes, you couldn't help but want nothing more than to hug him. To feel his hands in your hair. To feel your heart beat for him again.

"Don't go." He said quietly. Almost a whisper. You furrowed your brows. The hold Loki had over you was intense. Unlike no other.

He shifted and reached a hand to your cheek. You closed your eyes, breathing deeply and melting at his touch.

Loki then scoffed.

"Pathetic." He whispered. Your eyes shot to his. He had a smirk, his blue eyes grew darker.

"You've changed." You spoke quietly. Not angry at his words, just tired of the feeling.

"You're a weakness." He whispered, caressing his thumb over the apple of your cheek.

"Then why do you hold me like this..." you couldn't resist asking.

"Because as much as I'd love to admit it-" he slowly faltered and stood his ground.

"I can't stand seeing you." He whispered. You furrowed your brows, confused at his motive.

"But I can't stay away." His mischievous smirk gave it all away. He was playing a game.

"I'm tired of your games." You finally said. You grabbed his hand from your cheek and tossed it away. Releasing his hand from you. You stood, looking up at the man you thought could love you.

"Make a choice." You finally said. He stiffened. His jaw clenched and his eyes widened.

"If it's her-" you paused, looking away and biting your lip and then looked back to him. "Then go." You whispered.

Almost as if he might kiss you right then, he leaned closer to you. You stepped back before your eyes saddened.

"But if it's me, then talk to me! What's going on?" You asked him. With not much hesitation, you watched as he began to turn away. Before he could, you reached for his hand.

"Loki-"

"Get out of here before it's too late y/n." He ripped his hand out of your grasp and walked out of the ship. Leaving you speechless.

Your heart felt like it was going to break at any second.

You clenched your jaw and looked to the floor. Sadly taking your jacket in your hand, you slid the cold leather jacket over your bare arms.

It slowly warms to your touch.

Everything felt like him.

———
Loki's POV

She can't know what's going on.

Even if it breaks her heart. If she doesn't leave now, she will get hurt.

I can't stand feeling this way.

She can never know the truth.

We are two different.

The truth is, walking out of that door felt like the last time.

Forever.

———

A/n: how is everyone! It's been so long! I know things are getting sad, maybe you are a little confused, but that's alright. It's part of the story!

I missed you guys❤️

———————

⚠️ IMPORTANT!! ⚠️

———————

The character/ characters you choose can greatly effect the story from here on out, good or bad. Choose carefully and be prepared for the next few chapters!

Each character will have a set path, that may be good or it could be bad, it all depends on your decision.

For example, if you chose, Natasha and Steve, she will have a vastly different story than Steve would.

So please, choose wisely <3

Comment for Natasha-

Comment for Bucky-

Comment for Wanda-

Comment for Strange-

Comment for Steve-

Comment for others-