CH.12: Kiss Goodbye

Start from the beginning

I couldn't get out of my mind the feeling of him and of his arm around me, of his warm skin against mine, the solid, strong presence he was, how fantastic it felt to rest my head on his chest and then shoulder, how powerful and muscular his leg felt, how Alexi overall felt...did he stroke my arm with his fingers while I slept or was it only in my dream? Well, I was sure it was just my dreaming and horny imagination, because would have been something completely off the wall. I mean, Travis, get real and just stick with your new plan. Friends, friends, friends. Got it? Just as I was trying to convince myself about the new conceived plan, my personal obsession stepped out of the bathroom only wearing a towel around his waist and I had to repress a groan of lust as my eyes pretty much ate him in one big bite.

Hell...was he doing that on some freaking purpose to kill me? This was another sweet torture just like last night!

"Sorry, I forgot some stuff to wear, I'm still a bit sleepy," he said with a smile that shot straight to my dick and I shifted position, just nodding. Stop eye-devouring him, Travis, stop it before getting even harder than you already are! "The bathroom is all yours and, just in case, I left a new towel for you on the sink. Enjoy the shower and take your time, Vanya isn't a morning person and he'll take forever before being ready for breakfast. I'll see you in the kitchen, OK?"

"Sure, Alexi, and thank you for the towel."

"No worries about that and, just wait a moment," he said, and I turned around. "Do you want anything in particular for breakfast? I noticed last night you ate almost everything, but I also noticed you tried to avoid what wasn't enough healthy, correct?" I widened my eyes at that, completely blown away he had registered so much about me. "I take from your expression I'm right. Don't worry about that, I'm used with Nichole and so are dad and Julie. I'll see to get something healthy for you. Anything you don't like?"

"No, I don't really have anything I don't like, aside junk food as you said, but I really don't want to be annoying, it's just for a morning and my sexy ass won't really suffer from that," I just fired out and then rolled my eyes, but he chuckled amused.

"You're not annoying and that coming from me, according to my friends, it's quite a lot, so relax."

"Thanks, that seems quite a compliment coming from the famous ice-made hockey beast, right?" He just winked.

Yeah, I had a feeling that indeed those words coming from him meant a lot and I couldn't help the wide and happy smile I gave him. Alexi was simply wonderful and so very attentive, having noticed my eating habits and the fact I tried to go for healthy food and he even asked me what I preferred for breakfast and he was just so perfect that...that I had to stop this train of thoughts before getting into a place I didn't want to. I looked as he went to search for something to wear in some drawer and I went for the bathroom, because the last thing I needed was to see him completely naked.

When I was done, after having paid a lot of attention on my clothes and overall looks, wanting to be particularly sexy and hot, I walked down the stairs, hearing people talking in the kitchen. Actually, hearing one person mostly talking and the other one grunting something, both of them speaking in what I believed being Russian.

"Good morning," I said as I stepped in the kitchen, seeing Julie and Mr. Lebedev about to leave, greeting me very openly.

"Good morning, Travis, I hope you slept well?" She asked me, showing me that coffee was ready and that she had arranged a place ready for me. "Is coffee OK with you? Sasha said it would probably be fine."

"Yes, thank you very much Julie, coffee is absolutely fantastic in the morning, I always drink it, and yes, I slept very good." I smiled at her and then looked at both them. "Thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and for having me over for dinner." Mr. Lebedev, or Vladimir as he had reminded me in the evening, smiled kindly and placed a hand on my shoulder, surprising me somehow and realizing he had huge hands.