We all shook our heads and got in the car.
-
"Finally," Zo said as Melo ran to the car smiling. "YESUHHH!" Melo claps his hands and I laughed.

He got in next to me and put his arm around me. Music played and he was on his phone.

I laid my head on his shoulder.

He shut his phone off and lifted my head and kissed me. I kiss him back and he put my hand on his lap.

I sat up more and rub on his shorts.

His hand wraps around my neck gently. "Ew! Y'all getting nasty back there?!" Zo yelled and we pull away.

"No! Nigga pay attention to the road!" Melo shook his head. "Nah I'm sure I saw you damn near choke her." Zo laughed.

"Man keep talking and we gone crash." Melo smacked his lips and Zo turns the music up more.

I rolled my eyes and turn back to Melo. "I got you when we get back." he said and kissed me again.

OHH BITCH IM FINNA GET SUM.
-
"I swear I'm the funniest nigga ever." Melo laughed. "Whatever go shower." I laughed and he smiled grabbing clothes and then getting in the shower.

I go in my closet and grab my gifts for Melo. I got him a few hoodies, candy, Playstation gift cards, and a little card I wrote for him and a big ass cologne set.

I set it on the dresser and went to go get my sheets for the bed. "Baby?" I hear Melo. "Damn you already out?" I laughed walking into the room.

"My legs hurt so I really wasn't bout to stand in there for 45 minutes." he said and I hum putting the sheets on.

"This mine?" I look back at him and he was smiling. "Yeah. Happy Valentine's day baby." I smiled and kissed him.

"Thank you.." he kisses me back and placed his hands on my back. "I got something for you too." he said pulling away.

"What?" I sat on the bed and he reaches under the bed and it was a few lotion sets, a vanilla-scented candle, and some lipgloss.

"Awe baby thank you." I kiss him. "You welcome. I didn't wanna go all out cause that's for your birthday." he said and I laughed and finish putting the sheets on.

I stood back up and Melo was just looking at me. "What?" I tilted my head. "Nothing." he said walking towards me.

"Must be something if I got you looking at me like that.." I said and he smiled kissing me. His hands go up my shirt.

He starts to take my bra off and I watched him. "Get on yo knees.." He said lowly and I turn on my stomach and arch my back slowly.

From the back already? He's on demon time.

I could feel Melo pull my thong down and I could hear him pull his towel down. I feel his hands rub on me.

I hum and he pushed my head down and I could feel him. "Mmm shit.." I grip on the pillow. He moved slowly and I closed my eyes.

"Feel good don't it?" I could hear his smile. "Yes.." I moan and he started going faster. I grip the pillow more moaning in it. "Fuck." Melo groans.

I put my hand on his stomach because he was trippin'.

"ouu Melo..it hurts." I whine loudly. "take it." Melo said under his breath. My chest pumped up and down fastly and Melo's fingers dug into my sides while I moaned.

Melo pulls off. "Come here." He helps me lay on my back and pulled me on top of him. "You fuckin crazy?" I look at him. "Mch. It wont hurt baby c'mon.." Melo said looking at me. I rolled my eyes and kissed him.

Me and Melo held hands and I slowly went down on him. "ssss shit." Melo throws his head back. I moan softly and started to roll my hips on him and his head fell back more and grips my hand more.

"Melo.." I moan softly. He lifts his head back up licking his lips. "jus like that.." He moans looking down moving my hips. "bounce onit." He said wraping his arms around my waist and held me into his body.

I held onto his neck moaning in his neck. "Ohh fuck." I grip on his hair feeling him hit a whole new spot. "You like dat huh?" He whispers in my ear. "yess..fuck." I moaned.

"im bout to nut.." He groans and he pushed my body closer to him. "goddamn." he bit his lips gripping on my thighs.

"f-fuck." I moaned and finished and so did Melo. "look atchuu.." Melo said kissing my neck. "Fuck." I laughed out of breath.

"That's what I'm saying." he put his head back.

BITCHHHH
-

Lowkey cringed the whole time.
Any fucking way happy valentines...or wtv.

PUSSY ASS NIGGA FUCK MISSPELLING!!!!