-
"Baby you look good." I smiled hugging Melo. "Thank you." he kisses me and I put my hands under his jacket.

"Stop before I miss my game." he pulls away and I laughed. "WE HERE." Zo busts the door open.

"Zo one of these days I'm gonna pop the shit out of you," I said going to my room and grabbing the sheets off of the bed. "Sound like she needs a nap." Gelo laughed and I roll my eyes walking to the washer.

"Why you washing the sheets?" Zo asked me.

"Yall gone stop disrespecting my girl, Mya. And Zo probably because of ya brother." Evoni shook her head. "And the only person who needs a nap is Gelo once I hit him in the head with a pan." Ally walked in.

"Zo you hear this?" Gelo turns to Zo. "Huh?" Zo puts his phone down and we all laughed.

"Ight we gotta go!" Melo said and we all got up and left. Everyone was dressed nice and Melo was in his basketball things.
-
"We get courtside?" I said excitedly. "Yes, girl who do you think we're all dating? Random niggas?" Evoni laughed.

"I be forgetting we dating the Ball brothers sometimes." Ally said and I nod. "Sometimes I even forget Melo is famous." I laughed and we all sit down.

Zo and Ally sat next to each other while Gelo and Evoni sat together and I sat on the end of Evoni.
-
The game was starting and everyone was getting introduced. I smiled seeing Melo and he looks at me and walked to me.

"Good luck," I said and we did our handshake. He leans down kissing me. "I love you," he said and ran back to where he was supposed to be.

"AWEE BITCH." Evoni stuck her bottom lip out. "Yall ain't even cute." Gelo mugs. "Nigga you're mad and that's okay." I laughed.

"Yall need to get married at this point." Ally said and I blushed but you couldn't see. "Wish Zo would do that." She said jokingly.

"I'm bout to Chris brown yo ass." Zo laughed and we all burst out laughing. "Zo you're annoying." Ally laughed.

We all talked until the game started.
-
"THERE YOU GO MELO!" Zo and G stood up clapping for him. I smiled watching him play. He looked good. A little too good.

Melo had walked close to me for his play. He was sweating and out of breath.

"You got this baby you're doing good," I said and he smiled.

"C'mon Miles what are you doing?" Gelo groans. I look at Miles and I guess he got a foul.

Damn, that's his 2 one.
-
The game ended and we won. We played against the Rockets and we won by 6.

Melo scored 25 points the whole game and 4 assists along with 2 rebounds. It wasn't bad. It probably could've been worse.

We all walked to the car and we had to wait for Melo. "Gelo anyone ever tell you that you look like a monkey?" Zo asked and I damn near spit my water out.

"And has anyone told you that you look like a fucking blobfish?" he mugs. "Nigga I'm beautiful." Zo rolled his eyes.

"Boy, you ugly as hell." I laughed and so did Evoni. "Yeah you better not laugh." he pointed at Ally and she was holding her laugh in.