The third picture was a big group of us at the Quidditch World cup. Arthur had insisted on taking more pictures than needed in a lifetime, and we were all pretty annoyed at this point, eager to get to the game. I had morphed my face to feature a duck's bill for a few seconds, something Arthur didn't even catch til his looked at the photos later, he was a little upset at me even though he had about a dozen other good ones.

Another photo was taken during the Triwizard tournament. Lee had taken a liking to the newspaper club, and was making George take pictures for him. It was the second task, so there wasn't much to see. The moving photo starts out looking at the foggy still water, before panning over to me looking eagerly at the water.

The last one I decided I would look at was another picture of just George and I. Since neither of us had dates to the Yule ball, we decided to go together. Fred was teasing us, taking photo's of the "happy couple." I decided to lean into the banter and quickly layed a kiss on George's cheek for a photo. I had immerdiately regretted my decision at the time, as it was horribly embarrassing, but here it was, right beside George's bed.

I put the photos I had looked at back with the others, attempting to arrange them as they were, when I heard steps down the hallway.

Expecto Patronads

I jumped off the bed but after that I was frozen in place, without a plan. It really wouldn't be that horrible to just tell whoever it was the truth, but I was panicking. The door knob turned and I took a gamble. There were three boys sharing this dorm room, and it could be any of them. My brain's next brilliant idea was to turn into Fred.

The door opened and I was at least partially relieved for it to not be Fred, but the sense of relief was quickly wiped when I realized it was George.

"There you are Fred," He said, walking in and closing the door, "I've been looking for you everywhere."

"Well, here I am," I said in the best impression of Fred I could do.

"You okay mate?" He looked at me, well Fred me, quizzically, "You sound like you have a cold."

"I'm dandy," I winced internally, when had Fred ever said the word 'dandy?'

"Okay, something's definitely wrong with you but I have bigger problems," George luckily brushed off my horrible acting skills, "Do you know if y/n is back from their date?"

Oh no he's talking about me, "Erm, not sure. Why?"

Why? Why? This is a bad thing you shouldn't be making conversation I need to leave.

"Why!?" He rolled his eyes, "Because now I feel horribly guilty and I'm out five galleons!"

"What did you do?" I questioned, briefly forgetting that I was Fred and probably knew about this.

"Urg I don't wanna say," okay good Fred hadn't been privy to this and he wouldn't be revealing any secrets to me.

I had almost walked half a step towards the door, planning on making up a half baked excuse to leave, when George exclaimed, "Okay you dragged it out of me! I'll tell you."

He flopped down onto his bed and sighed, "Okay so you know how Y/n got asked out of that date? Of course you know, obviously, anyway you've been bugging me to do something about it and... I did. But instead of taking your advice and just being direct, I bribed the bloke's friend to tell me where the date was. He made me give him five galleons and led me all around the castle, he didn't know any of the secret passages of course. And then, it's a bloody hour later and you know what he says to me, Fred? He says they're at Hogsmeade, which is where I assumed there were at the first place! So I left him and went to Hogsmeade and looked around for them. I gave up and while I was wandering through the castle guess who I ran into? The bloke that Y/n was supposed to be on a date with! He said he left early, and I was very irritated by then as you can imagine. I may've done some things to him I'm not proud of and he may he bald, but that's besides the point. He told me that their date was at the Hog's Head Inn! I didn't think to check it that dingy pub, as why would I. Anyway that's the whole-," George paused his rant, which had given me no way to interject, and his eyes curiously surveyed me. He propped up his elbows a bit on the bed and look at me. "Freddie, why are you wearing my jumper?"

I opened and closed my mouth a few times, struggling to give an answer when my brain was still processing his rant. Why'd he need to find where my date was so bad? Was the Hog's Head Inn really that bad of a first date spot? Bald? Why would Fred be wearing George's christmas jumper that clearly has his initials on it?

My brain had officially come to a halt, i was almost surprised that I even managed to say anything at all. "Er, this is my sweater," I said blankly.

He furrowed his eyebrows, obviously not believing my lie, "Then why does it have my initials on it?"

Oh shoot, his deduction skills are top tier. "They're not," I looked down at the sweater, "they stand for, erm, Ghost Weasel! Yeah, it's a really cool new band."

George continued to stare at me as if i'd grown another head, which was understandable as I'd actually grown another face. "Anyway," I attempted to smile, "I gotta go."

I turned to the door, excited to get myself out of this horrible situation, when the door knob turned yet again.

Don't be Fred. Don't be Fred. Don't be Fred.

Fred walked in the door.

His face remained passive as he eyes swept across the room, before he did a comedic double take, his eyes landing on me. His face morphed into shock and confusion, as his just kinda pointed at me.

Unsure what to do, I just pointed back. I'm not sure what that was going to accomplish.

I didn't break eye contact with Fred, though I could see George looking extremely perplexed, his eyes moving back and forth.

George finally broke the silence, "What the fu‐"

---------
Was this entire fic made because of that spiderman meme? Is the last part just a reference to the Homecoming after credit scene because I'm tired and didn't know how to proceed with this? Was Goerge trying to crash the date? Was that a Potter Puppet Pals reference? The world may never know.

But it will because the answer is yes to all of these.

I just randomly got inspiration for this lol, so honestly if you want me to write more some suggestions or apparently stupid memes I can base a mediocre fic on are greatly needed!

(Also why is this picture so high quality it's throwing me off)