🎂 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 i 🎂

Start from the beginning

"You gotta get up, we got to make it to school to give out these invitations." Mina said, straddling her sleepy bestfriend's back as Tomomi shoved her face back into her pillow.

The girls all laughed a little as Tomomi's muffled groan couldbe heard loud and clear. Momo pulled at her hand, waking her up even more. "Come on, Tomo-chan~ You can't stay in bed forever."

"That is a luxury even I can't afford." Tomomi said as her head popped up suddenly. Her hair flopped in her face as she gave her a sleepy smile. "Okay, Okay, I'm up~"

"Yay~!" Mina cheered, hopping off her back. "Let's get dressed for school! We've worked really hard on these invitations and I think you and Shoto are going to love them."

"Also we took care of the guest list for you." Uraraka added, holding her notebook and pink fuzzy pen in her hands as they made their way to the shower rooms.

But not before Tomomi gathered her showering supplies.

"Absolutely no one who can cause potential drama and/or disturb the party vibes are allowed to be at the party. But other than that, pretty much everyone is invited."

"Tsu and I came up with the invitation designs." Mina continued as they entered the elevator. "Momo, Jirou, Hagakure and Uraraka helped make them come to life with their computer designing skills."

"We ran this by Shoto and he loves it." Asui said, pressing the button to the shower room level.

Tomomi nodded, wondering how the invitations much look. Also wondering how the decorations will look. She and Shoto knew the theme of it but they weren't allowed to see the progress of the decorations or to know where the party will be taking place.

They wanted to keep the twins from knowing those details since they want to surprise them.

Over at the boy's shower room, an entirely different conversation was happening.

"Akira, dude, how is your hair so long and luxurious?" Denki asked, watching said boy walk out of the shower.

He was wearing nothing but a towel over the bottom half of his naked and well built body as his long black hair was slicked back and clunged all around his shoulders. This man was, not only, possibly the cutest boy ever but he had a greek god's body and hair!

Which made Denki's fascination of him grow even more.

Akira blushed a little as he used another towel to dry his hair. "I've been told that I have my mother's hair." He explained, chuckling a little. "Her side of the family has always had nice hair. I guess I was just lucky to inherit that."

"Wow~" Denki looked at him in awe. "I wish I was as lucky as you."

"Don't let him get near you, new kid." Bakugou said as soon as she walked out of the showers, also half naked and with wet slicked back hair. "He has a weird thing for touching people's torsos."

"Hey, I am just comfortable in my own sexuality to admire a good looking guy with a great body." Denki defended himself as he started putting on his school pants. "I mean, look at Deku! He has a well defined 6 pack! I'd be stupid to not give him props for that!"