Description

HMS Anson, the Royal Navy's greatest battleship in some opinions, once flagship, guided the fleet in rough times and achieved victories in battles that looked impossible to win, showing everyone that Britannia rule the waves

For the outsiders she is a prideful but wise member of the royalty, for her enemies, she is a ruthless warrior but for her loved ones, she is the one that will always help them no matter what.

Deeply respected and loved by all members of the royal family, they know how much she values and loves them all. She and KGV are inseparable, the two big sisters who always watch over the family, over the empire. KGV usually talk to her before making big decisions, considering Anson her most trusted and wise confidant.

In the past, before going to Scotland, Anson, was in charge of the biggest English naval base while KGV was dealing with political matters in London. The base wasn't as big as it is right now because the alliance with Eagle Union was just formed but even so she had to watch over a big number of people even back then.

Appearance: She is just a little taller than King Geroge V, body shape similar to Monarch's, pale skin, long and straight black hair, ruby eyes.

She wears a short military styling black coat dress, with military decorations, a red long cape, white gloves and a golden ring with the royal family's crest, long black leather boots and black transparent stockings. She usually keeps a sword with her and a black and gold walking stick.

Personality: Very dedicated to the royal family and the British Empire.

Quite prideful and intimidating but gets softer when she became closer to someone.

Charismatic like KGV but not as friendly at first.

Very loving, sometimes too caring sister.

Witty

Terribly stubborn sometimes.

Mannered and graceful

Scottish level savage when she's angry

Tends to be quite blunt sometimes

Has strong principles

Very ambitious and determined to be a good leader

Monarchist

She knows very well that she's not allowed to have political opinions but still she has, very strong ones sometimes

According to KGV, she loves women a little bit too much

Anson gets along very well with all of her sisters, even with Monarch.

Titles: Duke of Edinburgh
First admiral of Her Majesty's fleet
Governor of Egypt
First in throne line.