"I don't wear a cape."

Phastos says "Head inside Jack. These are just some friends from college.."

Some kids join me as I flawlessly flow through their difficult and never ending hopscotch.

Phastos looks past them and says "You brought Gaia?"

Ikaris says "About that... Ajak reset her and made her believe she was someone named Maya."

He says "What?"

Sersi says "We have so much to tell you."

"I don't do any of that anymore. I only fix my sons bike, I don't build or anything like that any longer."

Sersi says "Maya!"

I look up and quickly walk over with a big smile on my face. "That's such a fun game."

Phastos shakes his head and says "So is her mad wr'ry gone then?"

"That's a funny word. What does that mean?"

Ikaris rubs his temples and says "I am not explaining anything to you Maya.. Phastos she's like a completely different person."

"

He nods for us to follow him inside and I see Jack pushing his play car against the walls. I smile and Sersi says "Phastos, can she go play?"

He shakes his head and says "Jack, meet Maya. Maya is like a kid at heart. I'm sure you'll enjoy playing with her."

He hands me a car and I say "Wanna race?"

The adults have a conversation and Phastos' husband watches as I talk with Jack and play cars with him.

He says "You have the engine sounds down to a tee."

I smile to him and say "Oh! Thank you. I've always been good with kids. Natural talent."

"None of your own?"

I smile and say "Not yet... But maybe eventually."

Jack says "Do you have superpowers like Superman?"

I shrug and say "Ah, well, no not really. But I do know how to sew a good cape."

Ben changes the subject and says "Is what they're speaking about bad?"