chapter 22- The prophecy

"That was probably the weirdest thing I have ever done in my life." I said as I whispered to Ginny. Turned out Luna had us fly on animals known as questrels, it was a bit weird riding through the air on animals that you can't actually see.

"What do you think is down there?" Ginny asked as we got into an elevator in the ministry of magic, Harry was certain it led to the department of mysteries because of his dreams.

"Honestly, I don't know Ginny but as long as we get Sirius and we get out of here safely then everything will be fine." I said as I heard the ding of the elevator telling us that we were there. Elevators in the ministry are so weird you don't know which way you are going to go.

"Lumos" I said as I pulled out my wand . where we were was so dark I could hardly see anything. I could here shuffling in front of us as we moved along what I assumed was a hallway carefully.

Looking up to both sides there was rows of these cloudy spheres on shelves all around.

"I don't understand, it should be here." I heard Harry say as we all stopped. "He should be right here." Harry said looking around.

"Harry are you sure we are in the right place?" Ron said.

"Yeah and if we are what are these things?" I said pointing out the obvious and looking at the spheres.

"Harry doesn't that one have your name on?" Ron asked as he pointed to one of the spheres an picked it up.

Harry took the prophecy from Ron and held onto it the inside looked as if the inside of it was moving.

Harry stared into as we all waited for him to say something.
"Harry." Hermione said as she looked around, I followed her gaze and saw what she saw.... Death eaters.

It was a trick all along whatever was in that sphere must have been important.

"Where's Sirius?" Hard asked as he looked at Lucius Malfoy and a woman

"You know, you really should learn
to tell the difference between dreams and reality. You saw only what the Dark Lord
wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy." Lucius said.

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it." Harry shouted at him

"He knows how to play. Itty, bitty baby. Potter."

"Bellatrix Lestrange." I heard Neville say as he looked at her. Bellatrix she's Draco's auntie and the woman who harmed Neville's parents.

"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's Mum and Dad?"

"Better, now they're about to be avenged." Neville said as he went to run for her and we held him back.

"Now, let's everybody just calm down shall we? All we want is that prophecy." Lucius said.

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry asked as he looked at Lucius

"You dare speak his name? You filthy half-blood!" Bellatrix said as she raised her wand in our direction, I instantly raised my hand with my wand a couple of inches higher in case anything was to happen.

"It's all right. He's just a curious lad, aren't you? Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky for you, really. Haven't you always wondered the reason for the connection
between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me." Lucius explained as he reached his hand towards Harry and the prophecy.

"I've waited 14 years.....I guess I can wait a little longer." He said as I raises my wand.

"Now. Stupefy." Harry shouted at us.

"Stupefy." We shouted together as we shot spells at the death eaters and ran in different directions.

I was running along the corridors trying to find a way to get out or at least get to the others. I felt something touch my back as I turned around.

" Petrificus Totalus." I shouted as my spell hit the deatheater, I rounded the corner and ran into everyone else.

"Am I glad to see yous?" I said as the deathe eaters can towards us.

"Reducto!" Ginny shouted as her spell hit the deatheater and it went flying backwards.

"Nice one." I told her as we all heard a noise. We looked up to seethe spheres falling to the ground.

"Get back to the door." Harry shouted as we all took of running. I don't think I've ever run as fast as I was now to get back to the door.

I was feeling myself getting out of breathe just as the door was coming into sight I reached out for the handle, by I was unclear on which one of us had grabbed it as I fell through the open door way.