Chapter 27: Drunk Temptation

Start from the beginning

"Well that's good to know," I chuckle nervously. 

"Who ready to party!?!!" Undyne shouts, raising a fist in the air.  I smile. 

"WE ARE!!! GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!" We all scream in unison. 

"W-w-what d-do y-you g-guys w-want t-to d-do f-first?" Alphys asks.

"Dance?" Undyne suggests, shrugging her shoulders. 

"Oh yes!!!~ Dancing it is darling~" Mettaton sings. 

"Alright we can do that---Whoa!!" He quickly yanks me to the dance floor and starts dancing. I dance along with him, slowly getting into the rhythm. Undyne and Alphys were dancing as well, but seemed to be blushing. It's funny how they both like each other yet neither will confess.

After the song ends, I tap Mettaton's shoulder. He turns his attention to me.

"Hey, how 'bout we leave Alphys and Undyne on the dance floor with each other while you and I go get drinks?" I smirk, pointing at them. Mettaton gives me a puzzled look but catches on with a devious smirk, nodding to my reply. 

"Yes, lets leave those two love birds alone,~" he agrees grabbing my hand, taking me off the dance floor. We walk over to the bar and sit on the pinks seats. 

"Wow Metta, you've really got it all," I awe, turning my seat around to look at all the people and fancy structure. 

"Well, that's what happens when you're famous darling,~" he smiles, setting his arm down on the counter, holding his head in the palm of his hand. "So, what would you like to drink?~"

"Umm... I'm honestly not sure, I've never drunk before. How about you choose for me?" I inquire. Mettaton's eye light up. 

"Oh darling, I thought you'd never ask!~ Clint!~" he cooes, fanning his hand high up in the air. The bartender walks over, cleaning a glass. 

"What would you like Boss?" he asks. 

"I would like two Moscato d'Asti wines please~" Mettaton speaks. Clints nods and prepares two Moscato d'Asti drinks in front of us. Apparently the wine looks white and sparkly, a wine only Mettaton would drink. The bartender slides one to Mettaton and the other to me. 

"Thank you," I reply. He nods and walks away. I turn my gaze to my drink then back to Mettaton who's drinking down his like nothing else matters. He sets his drink down on the counter and looks at me. 

"What are you waiting for darling? Drink up!!~" 

I look at my clear white sparkling drink, the fizzing bubbles present floating up to the top. "Well, here goes nothing," I mumble. I bring the glass up to my lips and tilt my head slightly back. The cold alcoholic liquid slides past my lips into my mouth, down my throat. It tastes... sweet. I drink the fizzing wine down quickly and set the glass back down on the counter, feeling a slight warm buzz. Mettaton raises a brow at me. 

"So, how does it taste?~" he questions. 

"It's sweet, I like it," I smile. Clint comes over and refills our drinks. I take another few gulps of the sweet wine and it was gone. I felt another slight warm buzz feeling, but it wasn't enough. "Do you have anything stronger?"

"Oh, getting risky are we?~" he chirps mischievously. I nod smirking. "Alright then. Clint bring a set up of shots of different liquors please~" He nods and grabs various of liquor bottles and small cups, setting them in front of us and fills them up with quick precision. "Thank you darling~"