Afternoon Scent

Grant's P.O.V.
Early in the morning

I woke up early in the morning and I felt hands around my waist so warm like the sun kissing against my brown smooth face. I tilted my head to face the peaceful sleeping face on my chest and kissed him in his forehead and he smiled.
"Good morning handsome", he said with his morning raspy voice. "Morning, how was your night?" I replied back with the same smile plastered on my face. "My night was great thanks, how was yours?"
"Mine was warm thanks to you. " I replied and he jus giggled under my arms.
Ho stood up from the bed heading to the bathroom. I followed behind him and stood in front of the mirror as he was urinating. 
I smiled as I looked at him across the mirror and he was doing the same.
We finished our morning routine in the bathroom and started cleaning up the bedroom.
He left to go prepare breakfast in the kitchen and soon after I joined him.

After breakfast
09:30 am

I made my way to the dining room and I found him sitting on the couch watching tv and joined him on the couch and I softly kissed his cheek. He looked up at me and returned the kiss shortly and shifted his sitting position and faced me. My body towered over him as he snuggled between my arms and sat there still. The only sounds I could hear was his slow and steady breathing, and the pace of his heart beat was music to my ears. He shortly fell asleep in my arms again and trust me this was the best feeling in the world. I didn't want to leave the mood I was in.

My phone rang and it disturbed me from this good feeling I was trapped in, and the caller ID read lizzy's name on it.
"Hey Lizzy how are You?"  I said in a very calm voice but I was super mad that she would jus randomly call me like that whilst I was sitting with someone I want to build a future with. "Hey babe I'm good my love how are You?"
She replied sounding excited as hell.
"What do you want I am kinda in the middle of something"  I asked feeling irritated everytime I talk to her.
"Please open the door, I'm outside".  I was a bit nervous after i hang up the call. I had to untangle myself from Dom and walk to the door and open. As soon I as opened the door she jus threw herself onto me and kissed me and I won't lie I was trapped into the moment. "Grant your phone was ringing again...." Dom said before he could complete his sentence and he jus froze as he watched me and Lizzy finish kissing. Right there I detached myself from Lizzy and walked away to the dining room.

Dominique's P.O.V.

I threw myself on the couch as I sat down, feeling shattered after what I saw.  I heard footsteps and saw the sight I wish to kill which was Lizzy.
"Dom can we talk please, privately." Grant said as Lizzy sat down on the couch and started placing fingers on her phone. I stood up and rolled my eyes at him as I made my way down to the patio outside and sat on the stool as he stood there towering over me with his big Brown masculine body. "Baby I can explain.... That's Lizzy and I want to end things with her. I didn't even know that she's coming and I was surprised as she kissed me. I didn't know what to do." He sighed after saying all of that.
I stood up and left him there and walked back into the house and found Lizzy sitting on the couch. I sat down across from her and picked up the remote and played some music from the music channel.
"Hey Im Dom. I'm Grant's cousin." I said irritated and shit faced and forced a fake smile on my face. She said hey back and then said her name. After that little moment Grant walked in and sat next to Lizzy and said something to her which I couldn't hear coz i was hazed up in thinking.
I was so mad that i couldn't stand them at all so I jus stood up and headed outside to go do the last thing on my mind whenever I'm mad which is smoke weed.

Outside 

As I sparked up the joint I heard footsteps and looked up and it was Freddy. I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug and I knew that Grant could see us through the window as he was still seated indoors with Lizzy.
"Hey You, how you been?" He asks in his sexy voice which I know that i try so hard to resist. "I've been okay boo. How about You?" I reply back as I sounded shy like a school girl. After that small talk he joins me for this joint and he could see that i am stressed and I could use some company.
"Oh Grant is home in case y'all wanna talk." I tell him.
"Nah babe, it's fine you'll jus tell him that tomorrow he'll have to use a cab coz i won't be coming to school."
"Wassup Freddy." In walks Grant with an irritated look on his face.
"Wassup man, what you up to?" He replies after and directs his attention back at me.
"I'll jus head to bed and sleep." I reply back and giggle a little.
"Nah let's go hit our lunch spot. You must be hungry after smoking all of that weed."
"Alright thats cool. Grant don't wait up for me ey. I'll bring in some dinner on my way back." I tell Grant as I stand up to go grab my phone and meet up with Freddy by the gate.
He walks in and follows me to the bedroom and after he steps in after me, he kisses me on the lips intensively making sure to mark the last bit of spark of his territory. I know why he did that 'coz i was pulling his leg a little by flirting with Fred.
"Thank you so much babe. I needed that kiss jus for reassurance purposes.  I love you too Grant." I said as I walked passed him and left him there.
I left through the front door, leaving that bitch Lizzy starring at me and gagging at my shoes.

Grant's P.O.V

After Dom left, I knew I had to do something about Lizzy and I had to do it quick or my baby would slip away in the hands of Fred.

Hey guys, and the spark of drama we've been waiting for has arrived. Meet the bitch Lizzy that broke Dom's heart. Do you think Grant will make her pay. Also would you like to find out what happened to Freddy and Dom during lunch??

Stay tuned to find out.
_ubis.