xi

Rosé's POV:
I had to ask someone to the dance. All the other girls had dates or were going to go with another friend, well all the other girls, except for Denali. I assumed she was going to go with Tony.

That poor girl. Tony treated her shittily and he didn't deserve Denali. I just wished I knew a way to help her. Nevertheless, we were both now in the library studying for our upcoming examinations.

"Ew..." I heard Denali huff. "We've been at school for what 3 months? And we already have examinations?" Denali shuffled her papers around and took out a list.
"I know. It sucks..." I said as I looked over Denali's list.

"Math, literature, chemistry, music, drama, LOTE. The list goes on forever."
"But hey, at least after the next week of examinations, we get to be free until next semester."
"Right~ so then finally we get to hang out."

Denali softly placed her hand on my thigh. I covered my mouth to avoid her hearing my gasp as she took out a textbook. "Gosh- I wish that Nicky girl was here today. I'm gonna fail this French exam."
"Mhm." I said as casually as possible.

Inside, I was FREAKING OUT. My heart was thumping out of my chest and I was on Cloud 9. Gosh- that girl knew how to make me crazy.
"Hey Denali~" Said Tony as he and his friends barged into the library.
"SHUSH!" Hissed the librarian.

"Oops... anyways... do you mind having a quick chat?" Tony said as he took a seat next to Denali.
"Do I have to?" Tony firmly nodded and she reluctantly stood up with a sigh.
"You're coming with us." Tony clicked his fingers and his minions (friends) pulled me up from my seat and pushed me to walk with Denali.

"What the actual hell is happening?" I said as I stayed by Denali's side.
"I have no idea Rosie..." Denali nervously whispered.
The boys lead us outside, near the school's carpark.

"Ok- Tony. What are we doing here?" Said Denali.
"Remember when we watched Glee, Denali?" Said Tony as he slipped on a blue shirt.
"Yeah, I remember. Why is that relevant?"
"Well~ I decided to take some inspiration..."
I looked around me and Denali was pulled away next to Tony's side.

Denali's POV:
One of Tony's friends pulled me away from Rosé.
"AH- Tony... seriously- what is happening?!"
"Look behind you." I turned around and most of our year level was standing behind me. "I decided to invite them for the show.
"Show? What sh-"
"FIRE!" Tony yelled.

Suddenly the boys pulled out an egg carton and threw the eggs at Rosé who screamed.
"NO! WHAT ARE- WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" The rest of our year level were laughing their heads off as they watched the scene play out. "JUST STOP!" I screamed.

Rosé was sobbing as she wiped her clothes, covered in eggs. "WHY ARE YOU ALL BEING SO CRUEL?!"
"Didn't you hear?" I heard a girl call out.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"That girl, your 'best friend' is a lesbian. It's all over the school's gossip blog." Rosé was absolutely dumbfounded. She just ran away.

"ROSÉ! Wait-" I looked all around me and everyone started to leave. "Show is over..." Said Tony sadly.
They all left. I heard the bell ring from the distance. My brain had barely computed what had just happened. I raced to Rosé's house. I quickly ran up the stairs and knocked on Rosé's bedroom door.

Locked.

"Rosé? Please let me in!" I called.
"G-go away! Leave m-me alone!" Rosé replied.
"Why?"
"Don't you see? I-I'm the school freak!"
"Rosie. Let me in." I heard the door unlock and Rosé still covered in eggs, slowly opened the door.

"Rosé." I whispered as I walked into the room.
"This is all a big mistake- this- this isn't how everything is meant to be."
"How's everything meant to be?"
"I thought that this could be my year, that this is the year where I'm finally not the outcast and where I can finally fit in... nothing has changed clearly."

"Fit in? Why would you want to fit in when you're so amazing! You have more talent in your pinkie than everyone else has in their whole body, plus you're beautiful. You have what you need, it's their loss. You are perfect Rosé."

Rosé placed her hands on my cheeks and looked deeply in my eyes before she pulled me towards her, locking our lips. Our bodies moved as one. I felt her arms wrap around my neck and I held her waist.

I suddenly realised what was happening.