"You can place your bets again before the next game begins." The Front man informed them.

"Are you going to bet as well?" The man with the bull mask asked the Front man.

The question came out of a surprise for the Front man since he never thought of betting on any of the players. None of the players seemed to draw his attention until seeing his daughter (Y/N) competing in the games. Forcing him to keep eye on her the best he could. At that moment, an idea came to him.

"Actually yes I am." The Front man said.

"Are you now? Who is it? " They all asked eagerly.

"Why don't you all get some rest in your room? We'll come and get you when everything is ready then and I'll happily tell you who I bet on. " The Front man said.

The VIPS headed to their rooms where the Front man looked back at the screen pulling out his phone to proceed to put out a massive bet on (Y/N). During that time, the Front man tried to figure out where the intruder was, until he realized the fifth game was about to start. A huge bright light had shone on (Y/N) closed eyes forcing her to open them when hearing the silver doors open. She saw the guards carrying the casket that they would collect the dead player's corps in. (Y/N) quickly looked around the room to see all players in their beds except for player 069. (Y/N) turned her head slightly behind her to witness Player 069's lifeless body hanging with a noose around his neck.

The guards brought down player 069's body , putting him right inside the casket. While the screen counted down to sixteen players, more cash was poured into the piggy bank. The PA system came back online telling the players the fifth game is about to begin. They all went back to the game hall to see there were several maniacs wearing a pink vest with each of them wearing a number starting from one all the way to sixteen. Many of the VIPS were all curious about how the players will decide what vest they will pick. Yet they all still wonder who the Front man had betted on. Unaware by any of them Jun-ho listened in closely when pretending to be one of their waiters.

"Now...can you tell us who you betted on?" one of the VIPs asked.

"AH please do...my assumption you're betting on player 218. Considering he does whatever it takes to survive."

"Actually I'm not betting on him. I'm betting on player 026." The Front man stated.

Jun-ho froze up hearing that sentence. Did he say what I think he just said? Jun-ho thought. The VIP looked at the Frontman interested in why he's betting on a young girl.

"I never would have guessed that. May ask why her?"

"Indeed. I read her profile, nothing she has is unique that catches my eye."

The Front man and Jun-ho felt like strangling the man with the panther mask however, they kept their composure professional.

"She has Luck. That's what she has." The Front man said.

That's when everyone looked back at the screen showing (Y/N) and other players running to grab the vest that they wanted. (Y/N) grabbed the vest that had number thirteen on it since she had a feeling they were going to go order by the numbers. Expectedly, she was correct. (Y/N) put the vest on her as she stood waiting next to Sang-woo and Sae-byeok. There were still players deciding what vest they wanted until Gi-hun was the last one to pick the sole vest that was number 16.

They headed to the next area where a long bridge of glass leading to another platform was in front of them.

"They're going to make us cross that bridge." (Y/N) mumbled.

"They are. Let's just be happy we aren't first." Sang-woo said.

"The stepping stones before you are made one of two types of glass, one will be tempered glass and the other will be normal glass. The tempered glass stepping stone is strong enough to hold the weight of two people. However, the normal glass will break if just one person steps on it." The PA system revealed.