Mark: "Mr. Adams, sometime in your history, you contracted H.P.V. There are various types of the virus. This one generally causes small warts. That allows the warts yours, to get out of control." he informs as Audrey holds up a bag for Bailey who takes samples from Jerry

Tess: "We went to a dermatologist in Pullman four years ago. They were a lot smaller then. He removed a bunch of them, but-"

Jerry: "They grew back. Then we saw the guy again, and they grew back again. They're always gonna grow back. And that's why we should just go home."

Mark: "Well, if you don't do anything about it, they're gonna continue to grow. You'll become completely disabled. We need to do surgery."

Tess: "You can't just scrape the stuff off?"

Bailey: "No. Um, each one of the warts has its own blood supply. So we need to cut and Stitch each one."

Jerry: "So basically, I'm gonna go from looking like a tree to looking like Frankenstein, right? Super."

Mark: "Well, we'll be doing skin grafts at the same time, which will help with your appearance and function. That said, you're right, it's not a cure. The warts will recur, but if you schedule surgeries regularly, we might be able to keep them under control."

Jerry: "Do you see? It's what I told you. They can't help."

Tess: "So a couple of years with me is, what, a waste of time? We never go out, Jerry. We sit in that damn house, day after day, month after month. I want us to see a movie, to go out to dinner, I want to see...people."

Bailey:" Um, if the two of you want to discuss it, we can-"

Tess: "No. There's no more discussion. You're having the surgery, 'cause if you don't, I'm gonna leave you" she declares as the others stand in uncomfortable silence "And you got nobody else. No friends, even your brothers have given up. I'm it. I'm all that's left. So you're having the surgery."

>>

Alex: "A condom?"

Meredith: "Yep."

Cristina: "Wait, and she aspirated it?"

Jackson: "A condom in her lung? I'm gonna gag."

Meredith: "And her fiance thinks she's a virgin. So I..."

Jackson: "Okay, here we go. Here we go. Check it out." he motions to the room where Audrey stands beside Jerry, silently gagging as she works

Cristina: "Ew. Ew. Ew."

Alex: "Okay, now I think I'm gonna gag."

Cristina: "Oh, look at Audrey. It looks like she's gonna heave."

Jackson: "She's looked like that all day." he snickers, glancing into the room

Meredith: "I mean, I kinda wish I was in there."

Cristina: "What?"

Meredith: "Seriously, how often does a case like this come long?"

Cristina: "Ew."

Alex: "About as often as 27-year-old."

April: "She could still be a virgin. Just 'cause she's 27, I mean, it's-it's not impossible."

>>

Cristina: "Having fun?" she snickers when Audrey comes over to where they're all at a nurses desk

Audrey: "Shut up" she breathes "Just let me know if you see Bailey. I'm not supposed to leave the room."

Jackson: "Want some?" he smirks, holding out a bag of chips towards her, chuckling at the pale look that comes over her face as she pushes his hand away "So, Karev, how old were you your first time?"