Seulgi almost choked on her food while Somi had her mouth hung open. The couple was already expecting the reaction but they let the two be in their moment first.

Seulgi patted her chest and look up to them before speaking.

"How the fuck did that happened? You barely knew each other?" She asked.

"Well that's where you're wrong. I've known Jennie for 10 years now"

"This is unbelievable. You have to explain more you know"

Lisa nodded and the two gave them space so she and Jennie can sit on the other end.
Lisa held Jennie's right hand and placed it on her lap before intertwining their hands together and looked at her friends.

"Jennie and my family are close. We were engaged when we were 15 and our marriage is bound to happen after we graduate in college.."

"But I've never seen Jennie here before? And you never mentioned you're engaged" Somi said unbelievably.

"Yeah and I'm your best friend?? I felt betrayed" Seulgi chuckled.

"I'm sorry. We can't let people know about us because of some reasons. I need a favor, guys"

"Anything"

"Please don't tell others about us. We're not supposed to let them know we're already engaged. It's not yet time"

"Don't worry, Lisa. We won't tell a single soul about this" Somi assured her and looked at them.

"Does Irene know about this? Or Sana? Tzuyu?"

"They don't. No one knows except our families"

"Wait, what family did you come from, Jennie?" Somi asked Jennie making the brunnete uncomfortable on her seat.

Lisa noticed it and she squeezed Jennie's hand before speaking.

"It's uhm complicated. When the right time comes, everyone will know"

The two didn't push it more and just respected Lisa's decision. They swore to not tell it to anyone and just decided to proceed to their plan about the foundation day.

Somi went to the kitchen to prepare their snacks while Seulgi prepared the papers on the coffee table.

Lisa looked at Jennie and let go of her hand.

"You can stay in our room if you want. We'll be busy and I don't want you to get bored"

"I'll just watch you guys"

"Just tell me if you're hungry" Lisa lifted her hand and placed some strands of her behind Jennie's ear.

She suddenly remembered V and she clenched her jaw.
She haven't talked about that with Jennie yet.

When Somi came back with the snacks, she and Seulgi sat on the carpet and the three of them started discussing about the event they're going to held in the academy.

Jennie was just sitting beside Lisa and was watching them do the work.
She was interested at first but as they continued discussing, Jennie was getting bored.

"We can't let the events last late. Some students live far away from here..." Lisa was being serious while discussing with her members.

Jennie suddenly yawned loudly earning the three's attention so Jennie immediately covered her mouth after.

Lisa tapped her pen on the table before handing Jennie something to eat.

The brunnete took it and gave her a little thanks before she eats.