彼らは来ています

Start from the beginning

In the answer to her question, the children comically jumped up lightly. One child wore a dunce hat and spiraled around his wooden seat before finally facing the corner of the walls.

"We love to do our homework, and we love our teacher too!" The children sang in unison, bouncing their bodies on their seats as they dutifully stared at their teacher while she cheerfully swayed to the song. "And when I throw up these fun questions, you should know just what to do!"

"Okay!"

"2+6= is?"

"8!"

"And good behavior is-"

"Great!"

"And it's not part of the class when we say the time of day and date!"

"It's 9:00 in the morning!"

"On January 8!"

"The sun is out and smiling!"

"And it's your husband's birthday!"

The children continued singing innocently, unaware of the alarmed expression of their cherished teacher as she dragged the irregular chalk across the chalkboard in an uneven motion, her form shaking as beads of sweat trailed down her face, her pupils dilated as she bite her lip harshly.

"Oh, my stars!" Turning around swiftly, the teacher gave them a grave face, her hand settling on the chalkboard smearing some of the writing. "Stop singing children! Hush up now!" Turning their heads to look at their distressed teacher, Mrs. Mayberry leaned her weight on her wooden teacher's desk and planted a dainty hand on her forehead.

"I forgot it's my husband's birthday! I didn't get him anything special!" Mrs. Mayberry revealed, her green eyes blurring with incoming tears as a pout developed on her thin lips. Standing up, the child with the long, brown, let-down hair raised her hand.

"Maybe if we call him, we can do a happy birthday surprise!" The child suggested, her face thrilled as she could find something to solve the problem.

✄✄✄✄✄✄ 𖤐 ✄✄✄✄✄✄

Inside of a dingy lit room, the shouts of pleasured voices sounded loud as pictures pinned on the dark purple walls showing of a pair smiling happily. Clothes and garments were thrown towards the wide box computer as a pair of underwear were thrown the moment the computer lit up, buzzing loudly. The screen showed an old phone being waved around, the letters 'WIFEY' being shown on the screen in bold white letters.

The moment that the still packaged condom hit the computer screen, the image of Mrs. Mayberry and the children standing behind her showed their expressions happy only for Mrs. Mayberry's face to turn into an unsettled rage as she leaned closer to the screen. Gazing at the screen as she heard the moans of the two having sex, Mrs. Mayberry's expression turned gloomy as half of her face was unseen, a frown spread solidly on her face.

Calmly standing up, the wooden chair scraped against the carpeted floor—this making the kids wince as they, too, couldn't yet grasp it all. Walking away from the group of children, the girl that suggested the idea from earlier ran to her, seizing her hand causing Mrs. Mayberry to bend down, though her same dark expression never changed.

"Wait! Mrs. Mayberry, remember what you taught us? Think before you act." Once ending her sentence, Mrs. Mayberry grasped the girl by the throat and gripped it securely, making the child's face get beet red. Flinging the girl up through the roof, Mrs. Mayberry casually walked out of the room as bits of the ceiling fell, the silently enraged teacher slamming the door behind her.