Chapter Nineteen.

Start from the beginning

Shaking the thoughts away, the elevator doors open. Stepping in, I press second floor before the doors close and it moves down wards. Looking around, I see Lillian. She is a nice lady, she is married to Markus. She must of been going to his office, looking back at the floor. We stand there in awkward silence. The door's open to the second floor, it opens. Taking a glance at Lillian, I step out before I take a few turns and I walk to my office. 

Sighing, I open the door before I close it behind me. Walking toward's my desk, I sit down before my phone vibrates. Picking my phone up, I see the message from Melissa. Hey Girl! How is New York treating you? I am trying to get over soon, love you and miss you <3

I couldn't help but smile at the message, opening a new message I type back. Hey Melissa! New York is amazing, I just got a new job. Well a promotion, have you booked yet? I miss you too <3 Xx

Sending the message, I hear a knock on the door. Placing my phone down onto the table, the door opens and it reveals Vicky. She smiles, before she walks in quickly before she shuts the door. She quickly runs towards me, and squeals. "We got a promotion!!" She yells, enthusiastically. 

I laugh at her, before I stand up. "Yeah, I know! What or where do we do now?" I ask, confused. 

She just stares at me, before she walks over to me. "Well I don't know, let's go see Markus then. Are you really that stupid?" She ask's, nudging my side before she then drags me back to the elevators. The doors opens, before she sighs and we wait anxiously as we travel up to the fourth floor. 

                                                                                   *~*~*~*~*

          After a long, and stressful day at work I finally have a smile on my face as I see the corner shop is still open. Parking my car, I get out locking it I walk towards the entrance of the shop. Opening the silver double doors, it makes a dinging noise go off in the shop. 

Sighing, I walk towards the alcohol section. Opening the freezer, I grab a bottle of Blossom Hill Rose wine. Picking it up, the freezer shuts and I walk towards the pay out. Giving it too the man who is working, he scans and I pay him. Giving him a appreciative smile, I turn around and I walk to the chocolate section. Picking up some chocolate buns, I pay for those as well.

Exiting the shop, I open my car before starting the engine and I drive home. 

After a few minute's of driving, I finally come insight of my house. The lamp post outside it, is brightening the way for me. Sighing, to be home I park my car in the drive way. Turning the car off, I pick my bag up before I pick the bottle of wine and chocolate.

Picking my weight up, I open the door, slamming the door behind me I carry the bag behind me along with my Hang bag shoved on my shoulder. Sighing, I put my bags down before opening my hang bag, taking the key out I slip it in through the key hole before the door opens wide. Picking my bags off the floor, I then take a step before I walk through the door. Closing the door with my heels, I walk into the living room that is attached to the kitchen.

Turning on the kitchen light, I put the bags down. Walking into the living room, I turn my corner lamp on. Taking my heels off, I kick them over to the side. The good feeling to my feet, I walk over to the cabnet, taking out a wine glass I pour the pink liquid. 

Emptying the buns onto a plate, I feel my stomach rumble with hunger. Sighing, I bring the pan out before I cook some chicken smoother-ed with a slice of bacon and melted cheese. Putting some chips onto the deep fat fryer. I wait for the chicken and chips to cook. Taking the glass between my fingers I take a sip. Smiling in pleasure, I place the glass down before I finish the food up.

Turning the T.V on, I place my food onto a tray along with the glass of wine, before I settle down with my food, wine, buns and my T.V.

After watching T.V for an hour or more, I pick my dirty dishes up before I then take them over to the sink. Turning the hot water on, I start to wash them. After washing them, I close my curtains and blinds before I pick my handbag, shoes and purse up before I turn the lamp off I make my way to the bedroom. 

Climbing the stairs, I turn on the hall light before getting into my bedroom. Turning the small lamp on beside my bed, I turn the hall light off. Getting changed out of my work clothes, I get changed in a pair of clean shorts and a tank top. Placing my work clothes out into the hamper, I lay tomorrow's outfit for work out.

Taking my hair out of the bun, I rub my fingers on my scalp. My finger tips rubbing, massaging my scalp. Removing my make-up, I put some moisturizer on before I put my shoes into the wardrobe. Getting down into my bed, I turn the lights off before turning my lights off.

                                                                               * * * * 

          Waking up with a startle, rubbing my eyes I listen to the sound I thought I heard. Listening again, a thump bangs on my front door. Jolting again, I get up grabbing a robe. I exit my bedroom, taking light steps. 

Who would knock on my door in the middle of the night? 

Sighing, I walk down the stairs, rubbing my eyes yet again. I groan before I open the back door to get the shock of my life to see who's standing there.

Melissa with bags in her hands . . . .

A/N: 

Hello Wattpaders! :D 

How was your Easter? I was planning an update on Saturday, but then I got busy and I couldn't. I hope you like this chapter, the next chapter or two will be interesting, I am planning that anyway :/ I worked hard on this, I tried! :) 

This is the longest chapter I have written today! :D

Vote and Comment on this chapter please, I wanted to say thank you to the 54 views in four days, sine I last updated! Also Her Fallen Angel has reached 1.7 thousand views! Wow I am speechless :D

Thank you, follow me, I follow back ;) Picture of Gemma's house at the side <3 What do you think will happen next? :) Comment below! 

Next update soon ;) Love you, hugs and kisses,

--Abbie xoxo