VOL 1 PROLOGUE:

Is everyone equ-no, why am I suddenly talking about social equality out of nowhere.

I'm currently on my way to the bus stop. While walking, I spoke to someone on the cell phone one last time.

"Do you still not understand Kiyotaka?"

"If you still expect me to give up, then know that it won't happen"

"You're stubborn"

"Just like you right?"

"I admit that I am stubborn too. but I never expected it to be passed on to you"

"I am your son, it can't be helped can it?"

The first thing parents pass on to their children is not something like wealth, but character. He must understand that what he feels right now is also felt by others when facing him.

"But your rebellious nature is the same as your mother's. what a pain."

I stopped walking when I heard the words that came out of his mouth. for the first time i felt this kind of anger.  But I can't scream like people when I'm angry.

"Don't bring my mother who I haven't even seen since I was a child. What happened to me now is because you separated my mother from me since I was born. I never even met her in person".  I let out the coldest tone I've ever done.

"I see, you already know. Did Matsuo tell you?"

"That's not important now. I have to hang up this call"

"Why do you want to go to that school so badly? What are you looking for?"

"What i'm looking for? everything that i can't find in that white place"

"Huh. What is it? Friends? Or even lovers? Don't be silly. Such a relationship will make you weak"

"Who knows? I'll find out myself"

In the end, it's all bullshit if I don't experience it myself.

That's why I went to this school.

"Ok if that's what you want. Shall we make a bet?"

"A Bet?

"Kudou Ikusei. If you can conquer the school system in one semester, I'll let you continue the last 5 semesters there"

"System? What do you mean?"

"You'll know when you're there."

Bet.... Conquer.... System....

"Even a perfect person like you, would be hard to do that in just 6 months. What do you think?"

"What do you know about this school?"

"What do I know? Everything about that school! Including who created it"

He didn't lie. I know it.

"I don't believe you but, I'll think about it"

"I take that as a 'yes'. I will come to school in November or December. We'll see what the results are."

I turned off the call and threw my cell phone in the trash because bringing cell phones to school is forbidden and I don't have a house to store them either.

I continued my way to the bus stop.

A small, cool gust of wind pushed gently from the front. and.....a girl trotted past me from behind. She has beautiful long blonde hair. Her beauty is even more incomparable when her hair is carried by the wind. And not only her hair, her nice smell was also carried by the wind and instantly entered my nostrils. Watching her shining figure move away from me, I felt like she was......

"Sun"

I just stood there silently watching her getting away. Carrying something in her hand which was a Scuruncie.

Good start for my story of my life. I hope I'll find what I'm looking for in this school.

But no one knows the future.