Episode 3 [RECAP]

Start from the beginning

Wai's voice brings us back to the present where the good memory had compelled the uninspired guy to smile like an idiot, with Wai staring intently. Pran, realizing this, immediately wiped his grin away, defensively telling Wait that he wasn't smiling. Wai smirked, asking him what that if it wasn't a smile, what could it be. Pran averted his eyes; unable to answer stood up, snatching his pencil back from Wai. And as he was keeping his things, Wai meaningfully stared at him while pondering of his weird actions.

Later at night, Pran decided to go solo for dinner. He went to an outside wonton shop. And after ordering just enough food, he went looking for an empty space. Realizing that there were not enough tables, he decided to approach someone from a nearby table and in a polite tone, asked the person if he could share the space.

The man who was bringing his order was following after him. The guy didn't even wait for the customer's reply and just placed his order to the table and shrugged, immediately assuming that the other person already agreed. He even announced Pran's order like it was necessary at all. (Note: This is actually normal. In a public space anywhere, it's common courtesy to share space if you're alone especially if you're occupying a table good for more than one person) However, the person Pran was asking was revealed to be the Engineering class leader, the only person he hates to be seen with. Pran doesn't look fine with it. But left without a choice, he sat by the empty seat facing the guy who was smiling from ear to ear, obviously plotting something. 

Pat was also having his dinner. And it was pure coincidence that he met Pran in that place. But he thought that since he was there, it was a good opportunity for a tease. After all, Pat loved Pran's annoyed face.

As long as Pat doesn't have qualms at it, or is not intending to start a fight, Pran made himself comfortable. But he just can't sit still, knowing that it was possible that their classmates could see together, it won't only cause a misunderstanding but also trouble, not only for him but for Pat as well. Pat was quick to notice Pran checking back and forth, and he immediately told him to just start eating, and that they were far from the university enough for their guys to spot them, plus it was already late.

Pat was then right, because their friends were then busy at that time after all.

Pran stared at Pat for a second before reminding him his manners. Instead of pissing Pat though, this woke his playful side more. Further ignoring Pran's remarks, Pat curiously asked him about his order. Pran just told him that two was not enough and four is just a lot. Pat scoffed as a response to the other's disinterest. Ignoring Pat, Pran went on with his own table rituals to Pat's disbelief. He just shook his head over the guy who was measuring his own chopsticks before lifting the bowl up, sipping straight from it to Pran's annoyance. Pran told him to stop which Pat retorted that he was only giving praises to the chef. Pran added that he has always been a noisy eater with the other replying how picky Pran was ever since – even pointing out his habit of measuring his own chopsticks.

Pran just rolled his eyes and told Pat to mind his own business, Pat replying that it was him who started to poke his nose in his business anyway, asking if he was nosy to other people as well. Pran, probably too hungry to argue, told him that he was being nosy now before he started eating

But it seemed like Pat wasn't done teasing Pran just yet. He just won't stop at that.

 He just won't stop at that