Episode 3 [RECAP]

Our two male leads finally cleared the air between them, and now in better terms, they go home to their own rooms. But unfortunately, the world doesn't just revolve around them, and the world isn't that peaceful to begin with. With their friends left unattended, the snarling cubs just can't help but get in each other's throats, starting a fight in the most conspicuous place they could ever be. Another headache or another way for them to get closer to one another?

 Another headache or another way for them to get closer to one another?

Episode 3 Recap and Quick Breakdown

The previous episode showed us how our two college leads learned that their places were adjacent to one another, and at the same time a quick introduction of their past and what happened before that led us to the events in the present. Finally clearing the air after three years, they're about to meet another hurdle arbitrarily caused by the people around them.

Episode 3 opens up with Pran doodling over his notebook with Wai coming over to talk about their performance. Pran doodling means only one thing, that he hit a stump and had ran out of ideas. Wai knew. Pran sighed complaining that he might not be able to finish at that state. Wai chuckled and told him that it was because he was doing everything wrong. He told Pran to stop using his head and start using his heart instead. Wai then sat in the empty seat in front and tells the confused guy on the other side to recall his memories and look for a time where he felt anything like 'liking someone' or 'having a secret crush' before. Pran fell silent with the thought.

And with a quick flashback, we're shown a much younger Pran strumming his guitar with his bare fingers. Not quite accustomed to it, he grazes them as he quickly sucked on them – like as if it'd work. Enter a young, high school version Pat. Pran immediately flinched, taking his injured finger from his mouth. Pat, seeing what happened, raised his brow, asking what happened. Pran replied that he forgot to bring his guitar pick. Pat glanced at the puppy-eyed teen in front of him, clicking his tongue, before asking for the guitarist's ID card. Pran, even though hesitant with the thought, complied and gave the guy his ID card. With Pat snickering, he brought out a pair of scissors to Pran's shock, immediately taking his ID card back, he told him he's crazy. Pat sighs and takes his card instead, cutting the picture part into a triangular shape of a pick. Pran worriedly asked Pat if it was okay, Pat replying that he was making a pick for him. Pran reminds him that it was his ID card and Pat replies that he was planning to change his ID card anyways so there's nothing wrong with giving Pran one good-looking pick for a change. Pran stares at his new pick and smiles; the other guy does the same before urging his guitarist to start a melody.

 Pran stares at his new pick and smiles; the other guy does the same before urging his guitarist to start a melody