0.4

I trudged through my door, with my Gucci purse on my shoulders, jk. It's from target. I slid it off my shoulders and threw it across the room, it knocking down the lamp. I groaned in frustration and face antes on my bed and screamed in my pillow. A miserable day. It was a birthday, the nightlight was getting and iPhone six. Yass bitch.

I've downloaded I think most social media on this new device. I was sah happy.

-

A sudden notification made me shoot up and roll of my tiny bed. I say up and rubbed my head and grabbed my phone with the light up screen. My eyes squinted getting used to the brightness.

Louis: HEY

I groaned and rolled my head back, I was awaken by a good sleep by this nugget. I locked the phone and put it on my bed side table. And snuggled back into bed.

The phone kept going off causing my arm to reach over and turn it to vibrate. Turning your phone on but rating doesn't do much. It adds double the noise. I screamed into my pillow like earlier and grabbed the large brick off a phone and read the messages.

Louis: HI

Louis: HELLO

Louis: YO

Louis: STAHP

Louis: GRACE :(

Louis: why you ignore man

Grace: what the fuck do you want.

Louis: talk

Grace:.

Louis: bro

Louis: don't do this

I read his final message before locking my phone and shoving it under one of my pillows and laid back down trying to continue my sleep. The phone had kept vibrating and I ignore it as much as I could.

-

my eyes lazily opened and I saw the light beaming trough my curtain. I rubbed my eyes with my hands and looked around. First instinct grabbing my phone from under the pillow. I saw the amount on messages Louis had sent. I rolled my eyes and checked through my social media. So much going on.

When I was finished spending a few hours catching up I glance at the message app and saw 321 messages. I tried my hardest not to read them. I sighed before opening the app and saw the last message that was sent was.

Louis: ok. Well. Talk to you l8r

Grace: go away

Louis: YAY U ALIVE

Grace: sadly

Louis: :(

Grace: what

Louis: :,(

Grace: why the face

Louis: :(

Grace: :)

Louis: :(

Grace: :/

Louis: did you just :/ me

Grace: ?

Louis: you just :/ me

Grace: and?

Louis: you can't just :/ me

Grace: oh. My bad. Are you suddenly my dad.

Louis: hell yea in your daddy

Grace: omfg

Louis: ;)

Grace: stop.

Louis: call me daddy ;)

Louis: and I will

Grace: I would say fuck you, but I'd like you to die a virgin xx