A Hockey Story (Jordan Staal)

Start from the beginning

“He always gets the credit and I’m just as good as him I don’t get it” Jordan says.

“Your both really amazing so what if he gets the credit you still know you’re the best” I say. I whisper under my breath “His opinion doesn’t matter”.

“Why do you resent your parents so much” He asks.

“They turned my entire world upside down” I responded.

“They moved me from Western New York to Pittsburgh they took away my family and friends they took my senior year!” I practically yell almost in tears. I sprint away and all the way to the barn. I run into Howdy’s stall and bury my face in his mane. I hug him for a few seconds then open the door and cluck to him to follow me outside. I get in him bareback and bridle less and ask for a canter. We ride all the way down the driveway and when we get back he is cool. I walk into the barn and find Flowers waiting for me. I put Howdy away then I go to talk to him.

“So what happened with you and Jordan” He asked.

“He asked why I resented my parents I got emotional so I ran right down to the barn because Howdy understands” I answer. Before I know it I’m pulled into a hug. I hug back then I try to back away and I’m thrown over his shoulder. Great!

          “I’m really getting sick of this” I say as he walks up to the house.

          “You’re light and easier to carry then drag” He responds.

          As soon as we get up to the house I’m handed off to another person. Who is surprisingly Alex Ovechkin! I was miffed I was carried into the arcade.

          As soon as he set me down I turned to face him.

          “What are you doing in my house” I question glaring.

          Then Jordan comes out of nowhere and grabs my waist.

          He whispers in my ear “he’s here as a friend not competition”.

          His being so close sends tingles down my spine. After he says that his arm drops from my waist so fast I wonder if I imagined it. Then next thing I know in walks Eric and Marc Staal being followed by my favorite Buffalo Sabre and best friend Derek Roy.

          “Derek” I screamed before hug tackling him. I see Jordan glaring daggers wonder what’s wrong with him. Derek seemed really surprised to see me.

He responded “Ariel I knew your mom got married and you moved but not here!”  

I just laughed at him. We had a lot of catching up to do. I skipped over to Flowers and asked him where they were staying. He said that Eric and Marc are staying with Jordan at his house (which is on the mansion grounds). That Ovie is staying with him and Derek really doesn’t have anywhere to stay because Flowers house is small.