Chapter 6

Feeling each other's warmth,they closed their eyes holding each other tightly as possible. Their little moments spoke a lot more than the words. Finding solace in each other's arms,peace and warmth by holding each other was pure ecstasy. The love which only had increased.

Neil was clinging to her like a baby,while Avni was holding him tightl. She was drowned jn their moment,feeling each other. No words were spoke. They only need this, this warmth,which can make them fall for each other again and again. They both love each other unconditionally, but afraid to tell. One thinks that she don't deserve him and another one thinks that she don't know about her feelings.

____________________________________________

When Neil was composed He detached from her and by the time she had already slept in his arms. He couldn't do nothing,but stare at this angelic face with Love and pure affection. He placed her baby hairs behind her ears which was dancing in the air wind. He slowly kissed her forehead and made her lydown on the bed,he walked out before covering her with Duvet and pecking her forehead for one last time.

On his journey towards his house,his mind was only her. He could only see her angelic face in front of her. She became his lifeline. She taught him the power of love which is unknown to her.

____________________________________________

Days passed by weeks, Neil studied her how to sing. He made her sing along with him. He was determined to make her a singer,to make her achieve her dream. In these days their feeling towards each other increased. They needed each other's company all day. Whenever he teaches her how to play a guitar,his hands brushes her which make her always shiver. The slight blush pink colour coming to her cheeks made him understand, she also have feelings for him. That was enough for him to love her again to trust in his love towards her and to continue loving her.

Today was the recording day. She was happy as well as nervous. The previous events was ringing in her ears. She was continously kneeding her fingers being nervous and tensed. Neil came to check her and to say the time is here for her to sing.

He saw her fidgeting and biting her nails being Nervous. He sat beside her while she immediately understood his presence.

Neil:"Avni what happened?"

Avni:"wo Neil mujhe Dar lag raha hai"

Neil:"kyu?"

Avni:"what If they also rejects me or what if I wouldn't be able to sing perfectly?"

Neil smiled a bit and said;"Avni you know this is quite natural. You trust me?"

Avni:"I do!"

Neil:"then come with me" He took her hands within his and walked towards the recording room. The director smiled at him and he made her sit on the recording room. He adjusted her mic and kissed her forehead to make her calm down. He came out of the room standing with the director.

And the music flew into her ears and she smiled a bit before singing

Tu hi ye mujhko Bata de,
chahun main ya na
Apne tu dil ko Pata de
Chahun main ya na

(Music)

She remembered her moments which she spent with him. The day when he came to make her study for the first time.
She was eating a cake and it was spreader on her face completely. He slowly wiped them making her shiver under his touch

Tu hi ye mujhko Bata de,
Chahun main ya na
Apne tu dil ko Pata de
Chahun main ya na