Chapter 2

A big yet small house is shown where a man is preparing coffee. He was humming a song while mixing sugar in it using spoon. The ting sound of the bread toaster made him look back and he is the handsome munda Neil Khanna. He was perfect in any ways. His eyes was deep brown and his hairs was black brown color. He had a perfectly trimmed beard and sharp jawline;"Greek god"

He took the bread from it and placed it on the plate. He went towards his room and there was photo frame hanging on the wall of his parents.

"Good morning mom and dad" He wished them.

He took his blazer and tied his tie neatly. He ate his breakfast in a hurry and left to his office...he pulled the break in a big company named "Neo Industries". He got inside and everyone wished him and yes he was the boss of the company. He wished them back with a smile and went inside his cabin. He was sweet and fun loving guy. He was not like other bosses who always behaves with his employees rudely and arrogantly.

His life was miserable without his parents. He missed them so badly. He have so much relatives from his mother's side and father's side but no one ever cared about him. He was alone, no one was there to wipe off his tears and calm him down. He made his own empire. He made his own place in every one's heart.

He need someone to cry his heart out. He is looking towards his soul mate whom he can open up. He want to make his own family. He want someone to call as his. He had gotten so much proposals from many girls but he never got any spark for them. Most of the girls was on his handsome face and most of them was behind his money. He need a one who can love his mind and soul not his body and money.

_____________________________

It was evening and Avni and Riya was heading to a Cafe. Riya was texting to her boyfriend while holding Avni's hands.

"Avu, Ali is here I'll come by now please don't move from here ok!" Riya said and Avni nodded.

"No! That's danger, I'll meet him some other day. Come let's go" Riya said being worried.

"Riya don't worry about me, I'll be here you go and see him chalo..don't worry about me riyu" Avni encouraged but Riya wasn't ready to leave her. After a lot of pushing and pleading from Avni,Riya agreeded and walked from there.

Avni was standing there suddenly a person pushed her unintentionally,the person didn't looked at her as she was busy with a call. Seems like urgent!

Avni was about to fall but two strong hands holded her protectively not letting her touch the ground. She was afraid that she might fall down so she closed her eyes tightly.

On the other side,Neil was mesmerized by her beauty. He was looking at this angelic face in his hands continously;
"Love at first sight!"

Not sensing any pain she opened her eyes. She looked everywhere. She struggling hard to come out of his grip while he was attached to her eyes. Unfortunately she wasn't able to see him but she could feel her heart thumping faster than usual. An unusual feeling engulfed her. Even though she can't see him she can sense something different in the way he had held her. He had held her as if she is something precious to him.

He was lost in her eyes,but soon came back hearing her shouting..

"Hello who is holding me now? Please let me go?" She said while he was confused. Can't she see he is the one who had held her?' His mind chided.

"Hello please! Let me go I beg you.." She pleaded while he immediately made her stand. She searched for her walking stick and then he got to understand that she is blind. He was out of words when he saw her searching her walk stick. She was placing her hands everywhere on the ground trying to touch her walkstick. He don't know what feeling he came now.

He felt bad for her, he immediately sat down and took the stick, while bending down  his eyes was attached to her beautiful face. He understood one thing that he is in love with her.

He gave her the stick and made her stand up by holding her shoulders.

"Thank you so much!" She said looking everywhere while he smiled at her and said "you're welcome"

"Waise aap ka naam kya hai?" Avni asked while he smiled wildly and said:
"Neil, Neil Khanna" he said while she looked at him shocked.

"Aap musician Neil Khanna ho right?" Avni said while he was beyond shocked. Though he sings music but he rarely sings in studious and music videos. So he isn't that much famous.

"Tumhe kaise Pata? I mean I'm not that famous but still.." Neil said.

"I know aap utni famous nahi hai jitne me soch rahi ho! Leking mujhe aapka voice bohot pasand hai!(squealing). Aap ka "jeena jeena" music Haina vo mene hazar baar sunliya!"(cutely)
(I know you're not that much famous like I'm thinking! But I love your voice very much!" Your "jeena jeena " song, I had heard it a thousand times.")

Neil chuckled at her cuteness.

"Meri dream tha aapka ek bar milne ka! Lekin I don't know how you look like nor I can see you!(sadly)" Her voice choked while Neil's smile vanished. He wasn't even liking her sadness.

"Anyways nice meeting you!" Neil said trying to divert the topic.

"Meet to sir!" Avni said while Neil felt uncomfortable hearing her calling him "sir"

"Waise you don't need to call me sir nor you don't need to use 'aap'. Am at your age so call me Neil and yeah use tum instead of aap theek hai!" Neil said playfully while Avni giggled and nodded.

"Shayad meri friend wait Kar rahe hoga! I should go!" Avni said.

"Mein help Karu?" Neil asked..

"No si..I mean Neil I'll go!" Avni said and Neil smiled.

She smiled and started walking while touching her walking stick on the ground.

"Waise tumhari naam kya hai?" Neil shouted as she had went little distance away from him.

Avni stopped on her tracks and smiled and shouted back:"Avni Ayesha hu meri naam"

He smiled wildly while hearing her name and scratched the back of his neck with a tint of blush in his cheeks. Even her name can make me blush like hell' his heart appreciated her.

He smiled and looked at her and saw her walking with her friend.

He went back to his car,while driving his mind was somewhere on her.