1: where it all started

Third-person

America awoke with a jump turning her in the direction of a loud clatter just outside her door. Getting up and walking over to the door her nightgown swaying at her ankles. Twisting her door handle she found Aussie with a bucket over....something "What are you doing?" she asked her younger brother who was clearly startled as he turned around quickly "I- um...well you see Queens got out of her cage and... Um yeah" Aussie said, still holding the bucket to the ground. America jumped back into her room holding the door barely open "Aussie...go take your spider back to your room and- wait what time is it" looking at the clock on her wall "Aussie it is 4 AM go back to bed". "But I- Fine see you in the morning" He said in defeat as he lifted up the bucket and put Queen inside said bucket. Closing her door and going back to her bed hopefully.

Unfortunately she couldn't so getting back up walked back into the hallway making sure no one was in said hallway she walked down the hallway and heading outside when she finally reached the door to the outside- "AHEM" turning around ame saw britain standing barely ten yards away from her "I- what are you doing awake mom..." turning her gaze to the floor know that she was in trouble with her mother "It doesn't matter why i am awake why are  y o u  awake?" Britain asked to her daughter her voice was strict while she spoke. "I just woke up early don't worry about it" she replied looking up slightly she knew her mother was stickler for rules. "You waking up early as if go back to bed. Now" She walked right pass america into the other hallway little ways from the door to the outside not bothering to look back at her offspring. Walking down the hallway as to look as if she was following her mother orders before stopping and waiting several seconds as her mother turned a cone the moment she saw her move america ran to the exit door quickly turning the handle barely waiting before racing outside.   

Snow covered the ground and she ran down what used to be a path before being covered by the snow that was falling from the skies. Cold ran up her body as she ran before disappearing from her body as she ran down the snow. As she stopped as a sharp cold returned to her body once again. The cold sensation did not stop for a second realising that she began to run back the best that her body would allow her with the chilling feeling of snow getting to her.

She finally made it back to the (House??, Castle??, Mansion?? TBH i have no idea) opening the door she was relieved by the warm air that hit her skin but she was also happy to find no one else around. She closed the door slowly before walking back to her room passing door by door suspicious of each one expecting someone to jump out and catch her walking back to her room at 4 AM??? Maybe it was 5 AM but she wasn't sure of the exact time.

When she finally made it back to her own room she did bother looking back at the clock till she was covered by blankets before she glanced at the hand watch on the nightstand next to her yup 5:30 A-. She felt something on her chest looking up she saw a blacked furred cat laying sideways on her "Fred what are you doing here bud? you have your own bed" She looked over to a corner that had two cat bowls filled with food and water with a litter box sideways of that, moving her gaze to a chair next to her bed laid a grey cat bed with a fluffy interior. She stroked his fur as her eyes began to feel heavy and just like that she was asleep.

She awoke two hours later a small headache pain made her close her eyes for just a few seconds when she opened them again she saw Fred down by her legs inside of her chest or his bed. Looking around the room she saw a short red floral dress laid out alone a design mannequin as well a red cloak with a ribbon lightly tied in the front so lightly that if pulled it becomes unraveled.

She got up to the disappointment of Fred the cat. He yelled/meowed aponed her back to the bed she continued to slide behind a paper screen with the dress in her clutch. She  with the dress on and swayed slightly as she moved to the cloak. She but the the cloak over her exposed shoulders as she tied the ribbon in the front of the cloak that held the two sides together Fred yelled at her to give him attention. She gave him a few pets before walking into the hallway leaving the door slightly open so Fred could wander into the hallway if he is so pleased.

Heading to the dining room by simply taking a few turns to different hallways till she was turning a handle to the dining room. The doors open revealing most of her family sitting in several chairs lined up with the table Britain sitting at the head of the table with France sitting a few sits away. Canada sat at the far end with America's sit across from it and the two twin's seats were farther up near Britain with the other seats being taken up by Britain and France's other colonies.

She sat down in her usual seat and stared at the food In front of her it wasn't anything special, just toast, oatmeal, and a few other side dishes on the table such as scones and bread. She grabbed a spoon not bothering to take any sides except for coffee in which she also grabbed cream as well. Pouring cream into the hot coffee and taking a sip of said coffee gave her a nice boost of energy after that she began eating. Yet Aussie and kiwi did still not show up at the table. She tried to push it into the back of her head yet she couldn't but she could not think about that any longer before her mother spoke up from drinking her tea. "I have made a decision, American" Ame looked up at her mother as she said her name "You are to be married in three days you are the oldest and it is your responsibility to carry on the family" the rest of her speech was a blur to ame she couldn't focus on her mother's words. The states in her head ran wild 'WE ARE BEING MARRIED?!?! TO WHO???' said one as another spoke up 'Perhaps it is someone we know?' 'NO we are not getting married hag, FIGHT ME' and they were getting louder and by the time they had stopped- "Your new husband will be Russia" she finished.