"Well get out! You look as if you have some sort of disease, what with your skin looking like that. And your arms! Are you some sort of cyborg here to destroy humanity?!" The man yells resulting in Atom feeling subconscious about their skin and arms.

"That's not nice..." Atom mutters.

The man sputters. "Not nice? You're the one that has taken over and ruined my barn! You, you freak!" He shouts and jabs Atoms chest.

The man then suddenly gets picked up by a water column and lifted up in the air as attack drones that Peridot built fly around him.

"Atom!" Lapis, Peridot and Steven run over to the stunned bot. "Are you alright? We saw the plane and then that guy." Steven hugs Atom.

"That man landed on his plane and then started to yell at me..." They trail off and hold their arms causing Peridot to tap her tablet in fury.

"I'll talk to him, just wait here." Steven runs over to the man that is being held up but Lapis. "Uh, hello! How's it goin'?" He addresses the man.

"Uh, how do you think?!" He shouts sarcastically.

"Uh, yeah... We just wanted to know what you want." Steven asks.

"What I want? I want you hippies and your freakish robot out of my barn!" He states obviously.

Steven looks back at the barn mates with confusion. "Your barn?"

~~~

Some time later, Greg arrives in his van with the other Crystal Gems. Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst approach Steven, Peridot, Lapis and Atom who is now wearing an old red flannel to cover their arms.

Pearl is the first to speak. "Greg got your message and we came, too."

Amethyst points to the man who is still being held up by the water hand. "Is that the human giving you trouble?"

"I told you you two could use a guard dog." As Garnet says that the pumpkin dog runs up barking beside Lapis. "I guess that works." She shrugs.

"What're you doin' to that guy up there?" Greg asks with concern about the angry man.

"He was yelling at Atom and attacking them, it's better if he stays up there." Lapis states.

"He what?" Amethyst asks in surprises anger but Greg quickly steps in.

"Can I just talk to him?"

"Fine." Lapis says, begrudgingly dropping the man from the air and onto the dirt.

"Uhhh! Not cool." He groans but perks up when he sees Greg. "Greg?"

"Andy?"

"They know each other?" Pearl looks at the two humans and can't see any reason that the two would know each other.

"This is perfect! Come on, help me chase off these freeloaders. They're usin' some kinda... hippie mind tricks." Andy waves his hands trying to imitate some sort of magic trick.

"Um, Dad, who is this?" Steven walks up to Greg and eyes the pilot who previously harassed his close friend.

"Dad"? You mean...? No way." Andy says in disbelief.

"Steven, this is Andy. He's my cousin. Andy, meet Steven. He's my... son." Greg explains his family ties as Atom frowns.

'How could a man that rude be related to Steven?' They think, shuddering at the thought.

"Wow! It's really nice to meet you! Does that mean you're my... first cousin, once removed?" Steven walks up to Andy, more open knowing they he is family.

"Forget that nonsense!" He pulls Steven into a hug, which agitates the Gems and Atom. "You call me Uncle Andy. I'm an uncle. I can't believe it." He holds Steven under his armpit. "Greg, ya little turd, how come you never told me?"

"How was I supposed to? I haven't seen you in years!"

"And whose fault is that? You thought you were so much better than us, you just got in your van and drove away." The two argue back and forward until Steven wiggles his way out of Andy's grasp.

"Oh, sorry, Steven. I ain't used to holdin' nephews." He angrily turns to Greg. "'Cause I didn't know I had one! So, uh, which one of these girls is the wife? I gotta give her my condolences, right?" He elbows Greg and laughs. "Hey, come on. What, I gotta guess, here?" Andy points to Garnet. "It's gotta be you. I bet this useless lump needs a big girl to keep him in line. You're not big, I'm just saying. You're tall, not, you know." He rushes to explain himself, not wanting to anger the intimidating gem.

"Rose is... no longer with us" Greg turns his head with small traces of sorrow on his face. "These people are sort of like her family, so I offered to let these two stay in the barn." Greg motions to Peridot, Lapis and Atom.

Atom nudges Peridot. "Where do you keep your attack drones?"

"In the back of the barn. Why?" Peridot raises her eyebrow in suspicion.

"Just in case, this guy seems unstable and his emotions keep changing." Atom looks over at the man who looks angry again. "I can't get a good read on him and after what he said to me before you guys got to the barn... I'm tense around him."

"I noticed that you have started to wear something over your arms since he came here. Is it something that that clod said to you?" Peridot glances at Atoms red flannel.

"Kind of..." Just before Peridot was going to say something back, Andy angles his anger towards the gems again.

"-You three, get the heck off my planet, out of my country, and out of my barn!" He shouts.

"Reactivating attack drones." Peridot taps her screen before Steven runs over to her with a worried expression on his face.

"Ah! Wait!." He stops Peridot. "Uncle Andy, I'm sorry we took over the barn. I didn't even know we had any other family to share it with."

"You didn't, huh?" He glares at Greg.

"But this barn? It means a lot to all of us. We spent so much time together here." Steven states.

"Well, my family spent a lot of time here, too. Once a year, we'd all meet up here, catch up, eat a big meal, have a good time. Years and years of family tradition." Andy complains.

"Oh, yeah? Well, we can do that, too. We've got a farm here with plenty of food. Let's make a big, traditional meal and eat it together. You'll have a good time, and then you'll have to admit they're family. And would you kick family out of the family barn?" Steven manages to convince his "Uncle"

"I'll give your coven a chance and eat your dinner, but only 'cause I lost my sandwich in the Atlantic. Now, excuse me, I gotta go get my junk out of the plane." He walks off and towards his plane.

Atom fixes their flannel as they watch him walk off, holding it tighter to their body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~