"Man here." He gives me my shirt and walked into the kitchen. I sigh and put on my shirt and my shoes.

Then I went to go do other shit.
-
I walked out to the kitchen and Melo was on the couch watching tv. "I'm leaving," I said looking at him.

"Love you." He said and he was clearly mad. "Melo stop," I whined and walked to the couch.

I stand in front of him. "Go hang out with G or something? Or maybe even baby j?" He looks at his hands.

"I gotchu. Go to work I'll call you." He said. "Are you done being mad now?" I asked him and he laughed.

"I guess." He shook his head. "I love you, Melo." I said as I walked out. "Love you too." I close the door and walked to my car.
♡︎

♡︎I watched as Ahmya left for work

♡︎
I watched as Ahmya left for work. She works at this fire-ass food place called smacks. That shit do be smackin.

I wanted her to stay cause I just wanted to chill with her but I guess a nigga gotta go do some else.

I sighed and sat up going into Ahmya's room. I had some of my clothes at her house. Shit, I even have my own side of the closet.

I pull my phone out and call Zo. "Hello?" He said through the phone. "You and G free? Or any of y'all? Ahmya left for work and I'm bored as hell." I said looking for a shirt.

"Yeah, we're free. Let's pull up on Ahmya. I'm hungry." He said I laughed. "I swear I'm hungry as fuck." I said.

"Alright, ill pick you up lil bro," Zo said. "Alright bet." We hung up and I got dressed.
-
"Wheres the girls?" I asked getting in the back since Gelo sat in the front. "Evoni has a shoot for her music video," Gelo said.

"Ally doesn't feel good so I gotta watch her." He said as he pulled out the driveway. "Damn so it's just us type shit?" I said and they nod.

❥