[Kiss Me, Son of God]

The first person to betray me was a god

My creator

My mother...

She left me in that shitty box in that alley, the bastard child was gone in the end he was replaced by a child soldier with no dreams.

A mother with no face, staring down at me with rage covering her face. I cried as I reached for the stars in the skies. As I grew I lived in a house with gray faces, two faces with no eyes only mouth's talking to me.

They were the second to betray me, my family, my friends. The two saw me as a abomination. Leaving two beings in my life in trade, one a god and another that was my god.

They were the third to betray me, a being almost like me, a hope for the future. One was powerless to his mortality as he was stabbed in the heart by the one I used to love. While the other one that stayed the longest broke his promise to me, to take me away and set me free. He instead locked me away in a cage till a slip of a hand sent me tumbling to another man's hands, a dangerous man.

Dream was almost a deity to me, a being of pure light. He held me and spoke sweet nothings to me, but I knew it was a lie. How could an angel break my heart?

3rd Person:

Tommy had been in exile for awhile. He had gotten used to the smell of rotting animals that litter the forest around his new home. Cows, pigs, hell even horses weren't spared in Dreams march.

Dream was an enigma to Tommy, he was kind and caring to him one minute, treating him like a little brother that was young and naive to the world. To switching on a flip of a dime to something scarier, more controlling and painful. His brand mark is still burned into Tommy's skin.

Tommy felt sick on what Dream did to him during the switch, almost as if he was bipolar. Dream had taken alot from him from his nation to his own right to fly.

He could feel those scissors trimming the top of his feathers, while being whispered soft nothings in his ears. It was weird and cruel.

A crunch could be heard from outside his little cabin human and Ghostbur made. Ghostbur was more bearable than deceased brother, but also a painful reminder of his own failures.

A creek of a door resonated throughout his cabin and a masked face peaked through, it was him.

Dream had always visited Tommy within his 8 months of staying there so far. He had been there for his birthday and early stage crisis, holding Tommy through it was a glint in his eyes as Tommy cried to him. It was toxic and dangerous, but with the people he cared about the most leaving him to rot on some foreign land he didn't give as much of a shit anymore. Well until the weird nights.

Tommy couldn't sleep well after those nights, it was haunting him every hour of the night.

Those chilling eyes.

He feared Dream more than anything, even if Dream implied they were brother he would spit in disgust at the mere thought

It led to him locking everything down at night, it was only slightly reassuring.

As Dream came closer he only briskly looked at the locks on the door and windows of the cabin. He stops only a few inches away from Tommy, and pulls him into a bone crushing hug.

It was like a snake wrapping around Tommy's throat. Tommy felt horrified, what was Dream gonna do to Tommy today?

"Tommy, no one came right?"

His voice was dark with a grating undertone. It terrified Tommy to no ends, he just swalled his breath and looked the man in the eyes.

"No, no one has visited since the cabin was built."

He couldn't tell the man about the letters with Ranboo, or even their nightly meetings. It would only lead to more new scars.

Dream only squeezed tighter, it was getting harder to breath.

"You know I don't like liars right?"

Tommy felt his heart stop.
As if the world came crashing down on him at that very minute.

Dream only hugged tighter and tighter to a point where Tommy heard his joints pop.

"How about you run and get some wood for me okay, is that a alright task for you songbird?"

Tommy felt scared, what the hell was going to happen. He knew this was a ploy for something but didn't know what.

So as told he got out of the hug, picked up a ax, and got to work outside the cabin.

Little did he hear the rummaging of doors and chest.

°•°•°time~skip°•°•°•

3rd Person:

It had gotten dark outside, the sun was setting with the sky turning a peachy orange.

Tommy felt his legs crush under him, he dint know what to do.

But as if instinct he walked forward toward his cabin. And with a heavy heart he opened the door, he felt his heart stop.

The trapdoor to downstairs was open, with no Dream in sight.....

May god have mercy on his soul.

°•°•°•°•°

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GSTTING THIS TO 1K! 🎉🎉🎉

I've been having a rough time updating with school and a little bit of writers block.

But I'll try to update more and post the next chapters! :P

Also I hope you like he doodle I made up above!

Have a wonderful day my pals!