Narukarin

At the time that Naruto sent his chakra to the Magic book of Vanitas and Vanitas analyzed Naruto since he looked a lot like Minato having suspicions that he is their son.

Vanitas: Now just say your name.

Naruto: Naruto Uzumaki !!!

In that the book would transfer what would be the future of Naruto to the screen.

The Hokage Tower was shown from the outside and then focused on the Hokage's office where we see a blue-eyed blond haired man finishing with some papers while showing a cape on his back that said "Nanadaime / Seventh", that's how Naruto Uzumaki is the Seventh Hokage of Konogakure no Sato.

At that time many women close to Naruto's age were screaming at how handsome the Naruto from the future looked, also with Naruto screaming with the excitement that he fulfilled his dream of being Hokage being congratulated by his close friends.

Kiba: Hinata !!! - Helping to lift an unconscious Hinata.

Shino: (again) - Knowing about her crush on Naruto.

Suigetsu: Hey Karin, are you okay? - Noticing how Karin was spellbound looking at Naruto either on the screen or the one in the living room - Don't tell me that you already fell in love.

Karin: Shut up, idiot - Still blushing as she hit Suigetsu.

Naruto: What a great future !!! - I would scream with excitement.

Sakura: That's good Naruto but you don't you ask who the Sixth is?

At that moment Tsunade would smile with excitement, it could mean that she would no longer be Hokage any longer.

Tobi ( hiding secretly): (I don't know why but I feel like I'm going to hate the Sixth a lot).

Vanitas: Then it will show who the Sixth Hokage is, as long as we continue.

Naruto: Done, finally finished doing paperwork-Smiling to finish.

In that a man with pineapple-shaped hair and a pointed beard would enter with more roles, he is Shikamaru Nara, Leader of the Nara Clan and advisor to the Hokage.