Story Introduction

Merry Christmas from your favorite family from Port-Alexander Ranch. You’ve watched them grow up, fall in love, get married, and pop out a LOT of babies. Now it is time to check in and see how they’re doing this Christmas season. This short novella is the perfect update that you didn’t know you needed. The highlight of this Christmas is a short visit home from our favorite broody man’s youngest daughter. 

Granger might be over the moon excited for his daughter coming home from college for Christmas, but he’s hardly thrilled that she’s bringing a guest of the male persuasion. Ella Turner may have had her fair share of boyfriends, but none that she dared to introduce to her dad. That was until she met Dustin Lawson. She’s all country, but he was born and raised in the city. He’s not above getting a little dirty if that means showing a bunch of hardass men that he’s worthy of Ella. That task may be a bit more difficult than originally planned.

If he succeeds, he’ll find himself welcomed into a family in a way he has never imagined. If he fails, well let’s just say that Granger still has plenty of farmland and nobody would ever suspect a thing. Regardless, Christmas at Port-Alexander Ranch this year is bound to be one for the memory books.