Revali x Reader (Chapter Fifteen)

~

Everything was strange from then on.

You followed quietly behind as everyone travelled back for the castle.

The champions were quiet as they glanced over at you every once in a while.

The princess was in healthy condition but Link who kept by her side appeared to be bleeding.

The strange Hylian man accompanied you at your side and you noticed he carried Revali's bow. 

It only depressed you for you didn't want to hear the sad news.

He was silent too and every once in a while his eyes would flicker your way studying you from the side.

You couldn't bring yourself to speak for you were scared to hear something had happened to him.

Upon escorting the Princess back to the castle the champions stopped and glanced back at the two of you.

Link quietly escorted the princess with one last glance your way. Zelda must have set his mind at ease for he seemed calmer when those blue orbs of his studied you. He no longer felt you were a threat.

He wordlessly vanished with the princess as her father had grown quite concerned over her.

Urbosa nodded your way.

Mipha looked like she wanted to say something more but stopped herself.

Daruk looked quite stern but when he glanced to the one next to you he seemed content.

It was quite strange the way they all departed without much word. 

You dreaded all the problems you had caused yet felt thankful they no longer had a quarrel with you.

They all left you quietly standing with the Hylian.

He seemingly awaited watching you from the side.

"You have no where else to go have you?" he suddenly asked.

You refused to meet his gaze.

"I guess not. The person I call home is.. nowhere to be found" you hesitated to even think of his fate.

He may have even died at your hand.. you could not remember. 

"That bow you carry.. where did you get it" you finally asked for it was bothering you.

His green eyes held onto you.

"It wasn't a gift it that's what you're asking"

Your eyes suddenly shot up with slight anger. "You stole it then" you said defensively.

The man seemingly smiled as you finally met his gaze.

"It's not stolen either" 

You faltered in slight confusion.

"Do not take me for some fool, that bow is one of a kind and certainly does not belong to you" you warned.

He crossed his arms and shook his head.

"I can see you are loyal to whoever this bow belongs"

You were quiet as this strange man withheld his secrets.

You were prepared to take it back with force if needed.

Your hand lightly placed over the sheath of your sword.

"If it is not a gift, and not stolen, just how did you come to carry it then."

He smirked again as he pushed his raven hair back a bit.