🔆 | Index

———🔆———

Welcome !
In this story, Camilo is Non-binary and Bisexual and goes by They/Them pronouns.

[Y/N] goes by He/Him pronouns

———🔆———

[Y/N] was born in Colombia where there was a nice village named Encanto. They had nice townsfolk, beautiful scenery and a magical family named, the Madrigals.

[Y/N] knew the Madrigals, in fact, he was friends with two of them who are his age, Mirabel and Camilo. He was great friends with them.

[Y/N] knew Mirabel more then Camilo and they were inseparable. They did sleepovers, hangouts in the town, and sometimes even help each other with their chores. When Mirabel didn't get her gift, he was there to help her cheer up and get her mind out of that night.

Now [Y/N] and Camilo, they we're friends but Camilo always teased them and pull pranks on them and their family, after they got their gift, they still pulled pranks but then they started to shape-shift other people in the town, when they interacted with them. They might act like that but out of all of that, they care and love their family and friends.

[Y/N] had a wonderful life in Encanto, but the friendships he had, soon faded. He moved away cause his parents wanted to explore outside of Colombia and he didn't get a say in it. He was gonna miss his friends and all the memories he made. Camilo and Mirabel felt bad that they're friend moved and they missed him

Years later,  [Y/N] is 14 and back in Colombia, ready to meet old and new friends! Possibly a lover?? Read to find out!

———🔆———

If you guys want, I could make this story for readers who go by She/Her or They/Them.
I'll try to get chapter one done as soon as possible :]

308 words

———🔆———