H⭕W Y⭕U Ⓜ️E✝️

🔴Kurt🔴
I was scrolling through Twitter, when this account was suggested to me. 'Kurtsworld96' was their name. I started scrolling on their page, occasionally liking posts. When, suddenly, I get a text. 'Hello! I'm Kurt. I couldn't help but see your interest in my account!' The message read. I responded, not trying to come off as rude. "Hey, Kurt. I'm Owl. What about it?" I read as I wrote. 'Well, I actually stream on LifeFly, and was seeing if you were interested. I do this thing called #TheLesson!' He responded, rather fast. 'Cool. I'll check you out :)' I responded. I head to LifeFly and search up his user. I go back to Twitter after finding his account. 'Hey! I found it! R u streaming 2night?' I ask him. 'Yup! At 12:00 P.M. Hope to see you there!' He responds, still keeping the fast paste.

🔵Patrick🔵
I had just moved into this shitty town, immediately looking for jobs. Until I found one. "Assistant needed." I read the poster. I called the number, still walking home. "Hello, Wall Street investment firm of Pierce & Pierce, how may I help?" Someone answers the phone. "Hi, I saw a p-poster saying you were hiring..? Is that still available?" I ask, hesitantly. "Yes, of course. You'll have to come to the building for more information. Goodbye." She answers. "Goodbye, ma'am." I say, hanging up.
"You're hired. You'll start tomorrow. I'll give you the schedule, then, as well." The CEO employs me. "Thank you, sir." I almost cried in excitement. The next day, I got dressed into my most formal clothes. Once I got to work, I saw my schedule on the front desk. "You'll be working for Mr. Bateman." The lady at the front desk almost reads my mind. "Uh, where might he be?" I ask. She points to my schedule, which also has a map of all the rooms-including who's room it belongs to. "Ah, right. Goodbye, Miss." I wave at her. "Of course." She waves back.
I knock on the tall door. "Come in." I hear from inside the room. I open the door. "Hello, Mr. Bateman. I'm Owl FakeLastName, your new assistant." I introduce myself. "Yes, you must be. Sit down in that seat. I don't need you at the moment." He answers, coldly, not even looking up. "Y-yes, sir." I quickly sit down.