"why do you think it's awkward" i asked her.
she hummed.
"i- i don't know" she rubbed her neck awkwardly.
i nodded.

"okay well.. why don't you talk to him about how you feel.." i offered.
she perked up, staring at me with wide eyes, face all red.
"why would i do that?!" she panicked.
i almost laughed.
"listen- i'm just saying it might make things better" i smiled.
"might?! what if it doesn't- and it makes things soooo awkward" she dragged out her words.
"it was just a option" i smiled.

"now i'm gonna get back to Sage before she starts endlessly blushing and she starts complaining to us about about how embarrassing it is" i turned around.
"your a life saver" Clementine smirked, joking
"think about it Clemen" i recommend, walking back over to Sage and Fred.

Clementines pov

"think about it Clemen" she told me, walking off.
i stared at the floor.
why would i tell Harry how i feel, i would only just get rejected.

i shook the thoughts from my head once i decided to rush to my bedroom.

once i got to my bed i relaxed onto it, panting heavily from running, i stared at the roof.

i heard soft purs from the floor, i sat up, feeling dizzy as i looked too the floor, rubbing my forehead.

"hi Willow" i whispered, smiling softly as she jumped up onto my bed, she curled up onto my lap her tail slightly pressing against my cheek.
i smiled, running my hand along her brown fur.
she closed her eyes slowly, soft purring that calmed me.

i stared at Willow, just focusing on petting her while she slept.

it ruined the mood once i realized the time.
it was time to get to The Great Hall.
i slowly got up, making sure not to wake Willow.

it was the second to last day at Hogwarts, i knew i couldn't just ignore Harry, it's not that im ignoring him... it's that i feel uncomfortable, and awkward around him.

i honestly need to stop thinking about Harry, im to young to be thinking about boy issues.
at least i'm not Sage, who talks about Fred every time we are together.

the next day.

today was the last day at Hogwarts.
i didn't sleep last night, i was awake with my thoughts.
quickly i got up from bed, surprisingly i had  enough energy to get up.

quickly i put on my robes and headed to the library, it was early in the morning and i had to catch a little bit of time with my favorite place.

since this was the last day i tried my best to get to all the books i needed for extra information, not only was i still searching for answers about my eerie dreams, i was also studying up on random things that peaked my interest.

"Clementine!" i heard behind me, from a familiar voice.
i turned around too Hermione leaning in for a hug.
i smiled, hugging her back.
"it's our last day" she mumbled into my shoulder.
i shrugged.
"i know, it's kind of upsetting" i bit my lip.
"i'll miss you" she sighed, pulling from the hug.
"i'll miss you too" tears poked at my eyes, i was going to miss seeing my friends everyday.
"at least we have no exams" i smiled, Hermione laughed.

"anyways, i have more things too do, talk later" she waved.
i smiled, waving her out the door, i continued to study up on different books.

Harry's pov

"are you going to speak to Clementine?" Hermione sat next to me and Ron.
"what..?" i stared at her, oblivious.
she sighed, rolling her eyes.
"why are you two so awkward now" she asked.
i stared at her.
"what- we are not" i furrowed my brows.
Ron stared at me like a hawk.
"what?..." i mumbled.
Hermione rolled her eyes.