Magic cannot be recreated - (Not an Update)

Start from the beginning

I don't know who did this but Somene edited Ak's speech and didn't include the context in which he spoke. They edited in such a way that projected him in a bad light!
This brough in loads of haters!

Issue #3:
Sivaangi deleted her  CWC guide

Try to understand everything she does IS NOT RELATED TO AK!

We are just now noticing it!
We don't know when she removed it!
Since she is a rising and upcoming singer, she might have decided to just keep her covers!

Her Cwc post are still there! And she is not a person to delete her posts! For her its memories!
And it was not just Ak in it ! Her brothers and other CWC fam were also there!

Try to remember she is 21! At her Age, I used to do random things according to my mood swings! I Still do it!

Heck even Ak deleted his cwc moments highlights and then put it back again with more pics in it!

Please stop connecting everything!

Issue #4:
Ashwin and Teju shippers

Sathiyama solluren...idha paatha ennaku sirripu thaan varudhu🤣🤣

First of all Teju herself is an Ashaangian and shares a sister bond with Sk.
She basically represents us there.

Second of all these are just haters who hate our fandom and who hate our Ak and Sk!

Idhey madhri thaan AshReb nu orru kuttam vandhuchu during KP eventhough Reba is engaged.

With regards to these issues, I saw so many shades and negative tweets and people were actually tagging ashaangi and putting it in ht!

Can you see the difference in both their faces ?Sunday was the most important and happiest day for him!1st frame he is brimming with happiness and pride

Sunday was the most important and happiest day for him!
1st frame he is brimming with happiness and pride.. 2nd , He is exhausted
Same with Chellama! 1st 2 pics look how happy and glowing she is!

Then the last frame is from yesterday!
Both of them are visibly down!
They would have seen twitter for sure!

Their smiles are not reaching their eyes!

He keeps mentioning peoples love with pride and this is what u do?
This is for all who kept tagging him and throwing shades at him!
If you can't understand him or don't trust him then leave!
I'm here because I trust & love both Ak and Sk with all my heart!
I can't see them hurt at any cost! Dot.

I thought we were better than this...more mature and stronger!

Just try to understand that as the movie release is coming nearer, we will have to face downpour of hate from all side!

All new upcoming actors who have no filmy background face this!
I saw the same thing happen with Sivakarthikeyan Anna when he stepped into kollywood from vjjay Tv.

These could be paid bots from film fraternity or haters who dont like people growing..or anything!

Just remember that we have to be stronger and stand for these two pure souls!
We have to be there for them!
We are their voice and body shields!

Konjo purinji nadandhu konga !

You don't have to constantly talk about that person

You don't have to constantly talk about that person...nor do you have to constantly validate your bond to others!

Its a private and personal thing between the two concerned people.!

I'm sorry if i hurted anyone but just being frank and sharing this with you all!

Hope. Believe. Magic💜

- Anu