/After a few minutes kumalma na at nakahinga na din ng malalim si Red.

After the kwentuhan nila Sandro Red and Jillianne,

red asked "are you Single po ba?'

Sandro- Yeah why? Haha.

Red- So why are you always looking at your phone po and texting someone?

/Jillianne looked at Sandro./

Sandro- come on guys, it's my Dad😂

Red- so 24/7 mo pong katext Daddy mo?

Sandro- You know Red, nagmana ka sa ate mo. Investigator ba kayo?

/Sandro's phone is ringing. Jake is Calling/.

Sandro- hello jake, why?

Jake- 📞 we're engaged!

Sandro- really? With whom?

Jake- 📞with Kria, Jillianne's bestfriend here in London.

Kria- Hello there Sands, how's you there? Nahanap mo na ba si Jillianne?

/Jillianne heard that, it on speaker. Jillianne look at sandro with her curious face./

Sandro- hello kria /laughed/ forget about it na. Congrats guys so happy for the both of you.

Jake- so ano? You and your family are invited in our wedding next year huh! And if you found Jillianne na just said to her na invited sya. Can't wait to see you both together again dude!

Sandro- actually im with her right know. Jillianne... here's jake and your bestfriend.

Jillianne- nice talking to the both of you again and im so happy for you guys!

Kria- Aww i missed your voice bestie!
After 2 or 3 years na Sandro is looking for you glad he found you na, san ka ba kasi nagpunta? HAHAHHAHA

Jillianne- h-huh? What do you mean kria?

Kria- ah never mind... so hopefully na makapunta kayo sa wedding namin next year guys... We'll call nalang ulit later. Bye!!,

/End of call./

/Jillianne looked at Sandro and Said "Sandro? Why did you looking for me?" Then Sandro Just looked down.

Why did you looking for me?

Sandro- I just went here lang naman talaga for my Dad's campaign then I went in London na din after a couple of months. 

I went to your house immediately but your neighbor said that you had moved na daw.

i asked your friends if they know kung nasaan ka but they didn't know too.

- So why did you come back there and look for me?

Sandro- cause my decision was wrong. if only I hadn't left and got tired of explaining to you sana meron pang tayo ngayon.

- oh sorry, I Just went to my uncle's house for a vacation.. don't bring the past na, past is past, past couldn't never be the present.

Sandro- if past is past, bakit di mo parin matanggap na di kita niloko?

Red- hello guys im still here..

/Sandro's phone is ringing ulit and his Dad is calling./

Sandro- Yes pops?

Tito Bong- Oh Sandro sorry are you with Jillianne pa ba?

Sandro- yeah dad why?

Tito Bong- naghihintay daw kasi yung mga supporters natin sa Bukidnon Valencia and I can't go there. Im here in Laguna kase with Mayora Inday doing caravan, sayang naman yung effort ng mga supporters kanina pa raw nag aantay.