Until of course, another thought intrudes, making me pull away from Cian again. He raises his brows, applying enough pressure with his finger against my hips to have me wondering how important my interruption really is.

"I think I can kill Stace," I murmur against his lips.

Instead of pausing, he dips his head, kissing along my jawline, and down my neck. I grip his broad shoulders, trying to make my thoughts make sense, but the more he sucks and bites on one particular spot on my neck, the less it seems possible.

"Hmm?"

"I could use my powers against the guy from Stace's realm that he hired. It means I can use it against Stace," I breathe.

Cian raises his head, eyes muddled with pleasure that doesn't diminish, even with that admission. His smile grows slowly as he brushes my hair back.

"Then we kill him. Just not tonight," he murmurs.

I nod, happy enough with that. Considering the last few days, all I want to do is melt into my mates arms and push everything to the side, just for one night.

With his lips back on mine, Cian tugs me closer, until there is absolutely no space between us. My fingers explore the contours of his face, feeling what I've admired since the moment I laid eyes on him. His hands roam freely, untamed over my waist, hips and back, my the surface of my skin fluttering with anticipation.

Leaning down slightly, he grabs the underside of my thighs and picks me up, my legs coming to wrap around his waist. Giggling, my head tips back, Cian kissing my neck as he backs me toward the wall.

"Let me take you to my bed," he murmurs in my ear, as I tangle my fingers through his thick hair.

A surge of need overwhelms me, fed from months of trying to ignore and walking around my attraction to him. Any fear I once harboured has vanished, replaced instead with a burning desire for him, bred by an all consuming love that I wasn't aware I was capable of.

I shake my head, biting his lower lip softly. "No, I want you here."

He doesn't hesitate, fluidly letting my feet come back to the floor, before allowing me to drag his shirt off, before mine joins it, discarded on the furniture. I only have a moment to admire his sculpted body before he's grabbing for me again, and I'm swept into another kiss.

I can't be sure how the rest of my clothes come off. It was somewhere between Cian's endless kisses over my body, passing across my skin at a torturous pace, each item of clothing dragged over my limbs before I'm bared completely to him.

He rises from where he was kneeling, fingers dragging up the side of my knee, to my inner thigh, before coming to rest at the centre of me.

Gasping, my fingers dig into his shoulder, the hidden muscle taking to force of my tight grip.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to touch you like this," he breathes, the slightest smirk leaving me to consider shoving him away, although the feeling of his fingers moving in lazy circles against me has all those thoughts vacating my mind.

"I want you," I insist. My body is burning with unspeakable desire that cannot wait a moment longer with his teasing."

He presses slightly harder against me, a moan escaping me as a result. "If you insist, Amolet."

I waste no time tearing his clothes off too, running my hands along him as if it is the last chance I may get. Feeling the surge of the mate bond only fuels the insatiable fire inside of me, that isn't going to be cooled until I can have all of him.

Suddenly, my legs are back around his waist, and my back is pressed against the wall. With his free hand, he grips my chin, forcing me to hold his gaze. My lungs are tight as anticipation grips me, and with that devious glint in his eyes, Cian knows it, and is enjoying taking his sweet time torturing me.

"I love you," he murmurs, leaning forward to press his lips against mine, just as he pushes inside me.

I can hardly breathe for a long moment. All I can manage is a quiet gasp, as my forehead tips to rest against Cian's, my nails gripping into his bare skin. Everything, all at once, makes sense. This feeling I've been craving all this time is overwhelming, to the point I feel myself nearly come undone right away.

"You feel amazing," Cian soothes in my ear, wrapping his fingers through mine before pushing my arm up above my head, holding it there as he starts to move, feelings of pleasure ricocheting

I kiss him deeply, urging him faster. My entire body is aflame with perfect agony. I can't get enough of him.

The string of moans streaming from my mouth bleeds into the sound of Cian's rushed breath as he kisses down my neck, in time with his well paced movements.

I'm not sure how, but all of a sudden Cian is moving me, and my back is pressed against the floor, and he is atop me, the lights of the city reflecting in his dark eyes as he smiles down at me with that devilish look he sports so well.

"You're mine," he growls, bringing his lips back down to mine.

His name is the only thing I can manage as his pace increases, colours swarming my vision as my eyes roll back. It's almost too much. The pleasure, the feeling of him as he mutters toe-curling phrases into my ear.

All too soon, my body tenses, and overwhelming pleasure shocks through me in rolling waves, leaving me clutching Cian's body as he joins me, his breaths and soft moans in my ear leaving me in a feeling of euphoria for longer than I have ever felt before.

With one last kiss, Cian draws away from me.

I watch him, dark hair over his sated eyes, sweat glistening on his chest and abdomen. He looks over me, the side of his mouth quirking up.

"You are mine forever," he murmurs. "And I am yours.

🖤••🖤

His Sin is now completed on Radish!!

Hale now has his own story available now on Radish! The Immortal Prince

🐼••🐼

🐼••🐼

I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Instagram: Sophie_Midika

Snapchat: Midikacrane

~Midika 💜🐼