📍12

Previously On One-Sided Love <3

" "Me and Yuna start to play some games" "

Changbin's Pov

Me and my friends went to the convenience store and I was nervous until Wonyoung whispered in my ear "I will cover you so you can put that in your pocket and in your sweater pocket and me, Minho, Hyunjin and Jake will get more since it is your first time robbing" I look at her and she smiles softly and goes to Hyunjin... I blush a little and I walk out the convenience store like nothing happened and the cashier didn't notice anything and I wait outside and take out my vape and start to use it (Don't do drugs kids)... I see the others are walking out like they didn't do anything bad and Wonyoung gives me a ice cream and i take it "Thanks Wonyoungie" "You're Welcome Changbinnie" I open the ice cream wrapper and i start to eat it while walking to school and talking to Wonyoung at the same time...

Felix's Pov

Lunch is over and I start to walk to class but while I am walking to class I see that Changbin is walking with Wonyoung, Minho, Jake & Hyunjin... I ignore him and I continue to walk to class... I pass by Changbin and go to class... I go to my seat next to Ryujin and take out my notebook and pencil and wait for the teacher while I wait i talk to Ryujin...  

(Sorry that it is short today... I am very busy with school plus my teachers giving me too much homework but enjoy this chapter)