📍7

Previously on "One-Sided Love <3...

"Why were you ignoring me in class today and Felix said"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changbin's Pov

I asked Felix why he was ignoring me today "Because I don't wanna talk to you..So leave me alone Changbin" He said with a cold tone and took his wrist out of my grip and left the classroom...

Felix's Pov

I left the classroom and went to my locker to see Hyunjin and his friends... I sighed and said "What do you want Hyunjin and Minho and Wonyoung?" "We just want to be here, why can't we be here and rest for a bit? Hm?" I sighed again and said "Because this where my locker is here and it is property and also you guys have your own lockers so you guys can rest at your lockers and not mines...Also please don't talk to me i don't wanna talk to no one today...So please get out of my face" Hyunjin was shocked with my braveness and confidence that he said "Wow where did Lee Yongbok get all of this confidence from?" I was pissed that he used my Korean name... I grabbed his collar and said with an angry tone "Don't you dare call me by that name Hwang Hyunjin!!!" "Why can't I Felix? I mean it is your real name and it is on your birth-" "SHUT UP HYUNJIN!!!" I screamed, getting everybody's attention in the hallway and I saw some people started to record.... I let go of Hyunjin's collar and took the stuff I needed for my next class,closed my locker and put my hoodie on and left the huge crowd of kids in the hallway and I went to my next class...

Hyunjin's Pov

I saw Felix leaving for his other class and I smirked...

Wonyoung's Pov

I turn my head to another direction and i see Changbin coming out of the same classroom that Felix came out of and i go up to him and said "Hey Changbin i didn't know you had the same classes as Felix except the one you have with me" "Oh yeah well i have to sit next to him in the classes i have with him" "Oh that sucks..Do you wanna meet my friends?" "Sure" I held his wrist and I took him to my friends and I said "Guys meet my friend Changbin" They look at him and say "Oh you are the guy who made the rumor right?" "Yep" "Wait you were the one who made the rumor of Felix and Chan dating?" "Yep and how did you know..." He waits for Hyunjin to say his name at him "Oh my name is Hyunjin..Hwang Hyunjin" "Well it is nice to meet you Hyunjin and.." "Minho, Lee Minho but you can call me Lee Know" "Oh alright and how did you know Hyunjin?" "I have my ways Changbin" "Do you wanna sit down with us at lunch today Changbin?" "Sure Hyunjin" The bell rings which means that we have to go to class... "I will see you guys at lunch then" "Ok see you later Changbin"...

Changbin's Pov

I was at my locker getting my stuff I needed for my class and went to the classroom and sat at my seat which was next to Felix as always and I took out my notebook and waited for the teacher... Class started and I started to take notes and payed attention to what the teacher was teaching...

Felix's Pov

I was in class taking notes until I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my hoodie and I secretly saw that Jisung texted me...

Jisung <3

Hey Felix, can I stay at your house for two whole weeks?

Felix<33

Sure Jisung and is it because of your dad again?

Yes i know about Jisung's situation at home with his dad

Jisung <3

Yes it is because of him and i am not at school today because he hitted me yesterday when i got home and today when i getting ready for school

Felix<33

Oh i am sorry to hear that hannie but start packing your stuff now and i will be by your house like at 3 or 3:30

Jisung <3

Ok and thanks Felix

Felix <33

You're welcome see you later Jisung

Jisung <3

Ok see you later Bye

Felix <33

Bye