Chapter Five

Donna wakes up the smell of something delicious. She rubs her eyes as the smell was directly in the room, turns around and sees Shane with a tray of food and tea.

"Morning my beautiful" Shane walks over in her previous outfit from yesterday. She places the tray down, she places a soft, lovely kiss in her forehead and Donna gives one back too her.

"Morning my beautiful Shane, did you sleep well?" She asked, Shane nods and asked the same question.

Donna nods as she sips her tea and took a few bites of her breakfast. Angie comes in as she burps and sits on the desk. She shows a movement of releasing an archery at them both.

"Hey Shane, I found some things in the library and I want to ask you a few things." Angie pulls her as she nods.

Donna waves goodbye as she finishes her meal, she day dreams of her and Shane's lovely experience last night.

~Shortly Time Skips~

Donna just got out of the shower as she puts on a black and white stripes with a long black skirt. She puts her hair in a messy but neatly hair bun as she left too find Shane and Angie.
As she walks down halls, she finds them in the library as Angie was showing her something.

"You're reincarnated as the goddess Gona...basically...she comes back every thousand years! Apparently you were born under the moon at the perfect time." Angie chuckles, "Also there's going to be another lunar blood moon, if I did my math correctly." She tells Shane, "You did say you had one when you were 25, right? So if the lunar blood moon happens every five years, you'll have one when you turn 30." She added, Donna sees as she listens in.

"You're right I did have one when I was 25..." Shane takes in a deep breath, "So I guess on my 30th birthday I'll have one...great..." She lets out a sigh.

Donna comes in and sits down next to Shane, both of them see her as they smiled at her. She looks at the book as there was a picture of Goddess Gona.

(Old art piece of what the goddess look like back then (also find it on Pinterest))

"You look just like her!" Donna said as her mouth slight dropped, "Minus the hair and the eyes color, but you look more beautiful than her." She said and blushes again.

"Aww thank you." She hugs her, Angie looks back at Shane and the picture of Gona.

"You do it look like her, just like Donna said. And I also found something out that I forgot to mentioned but now I remember." Angie said as she flies away as she leaves the room.

Shane leans her head on Donna's shoulder and holds her hand as she smiles at her. Donna kissed her forehead and also thanked her for the delicious breakfast she made.

"When I was researching the lunar blood moon, Gona came up multiple times in the book before you told me earlier. As I was reading her...this appears from thin air." Angie hands over a small box to Shane.