Then...

Apocalypse

Hundreds of lightning bolts ripped through the sky; each striking one of the silhouette former wielder as they each donned their perspective Warhammer titan forms. Hundreds of tall terrifying and imposing figures now looked down upon us; the monsters of the Tybur Family incarnate. Their gleaming silver eyes shining through the storm.

They all crystalized and manifested the Warhammer Titan's signature namesake, the hammer itself. Each hammer looking different to the next like all the titans did; each holder unique. They all raised their mighty weapons; like they were about to obliterate the woman and I with their next unified swings.

I slammed my eyes shut, preparing for the incoming demise. Not knowing or comprehending what was going on. I tightened my arms around the woman and snuggled into her; scared for my life. The screaming was now just a secondary thought compared to all the Warhammer Titans around us.

The ground quaked as they all swung their weapons downwards in a mighty heave; looking to shatter the very planet beneath them.

I braced myself for death; only to feel a smooth hand run through my hair. There was then a soft "thunk" as the Tybur woman closed her book with her hand, her other hand being the one petting me. The hail had completely stopped and the wind had calmed down. I slowly opened my eyes to see all the silhouette Warhammer Titans had frozen in place mid-swing; like godly sculptures. The screaming had stopped completely all at the same time. The woman I was hugged around spoke. I looked up at her to see that her eyes had gone from their usual deep greyish color to now being a gleaming silver color of the other holders. Similar to the glowing violet eyes of the girl with the bucket, only silver instead of violet.

Don't worry child, you'll get used to them. All new wielders of our power do.

     (Y/n): L-Lady Tybur?

     She smiled so sweetly that I felt a warmth in my very soul.

     Yes child, I'm here with you and always will be.

She looked up from my head that was resting on her lap and over to the girl at the giant tree. A massive bolt of strangely purple lightning came down and struck the gigantic tree; yet didn't damage it. The young girl with the violet eyes stood up and yawned, stretching afterwards. She picked up her bucket and began walking towards us; the bucket sloshed with the water and sand mixture within it. She never once broke eye contact with me, and I never once wanted to look away. Those violet eyes seemed to hold so much beauty and meaning; though what the meaning was I wasn't too sure yet.

The angelic singing of the feminine voice began again; like it always did when I saw the violet eyed girl with a bucket. The voice soothed my burning eardrums that had been overran by the screams beforehand. The voice flowed through my ears as I snuggled back into my blanket and cuddled closer to the former Warhammer wielding woman, Lady Tybur.

     The most shocking thing about it were the Warhammer Titans' reaction. They all held different frames and weapons; armor in places, masculine and feminine forms. Yet; despite how different each one was from the other...

     They all bowed to the little girl as she passed; like Mighty Knights bowing before their powerful King.

     This was absolutely amazing to me; that something held so much authority as to have different incredibly powerful Warhammer Titans from throughout the years bow. I was in shock! Unfortunately the closer she got, the more I began to fade out just like before.

The elegant woman petting my head.

The beautiful voice soothing me.

The Warhammer Titans halted.