19 *REWRITE*

The next day, George and Sapnap had left to get the "kids" from the bnb and bring them back. They were going to enjoy the day chilling at the pool in the backyard. When they came back they were hoping to see the couple downstairs eating but no "What the fuck, are they still asleep"

F/n was on their phone as Dream is laying on top of them, head in their chest.

Dumb hoes + Tubbo

F/n:
My body feels numb

Boo:
Wha

Tom:
Okay? and?

Tubbo:
Why

F/n:
Dream is heavy
All his dam weight is on me

George:
Sucks

Sapnap:
Bummer

F/n:
Please move this 6 foot 2 bitch ass man off me

George:
No ❤

F/n:
This is worse than Ranboo jumping on me

Boo:
:)

Tubbo:
We should help them

F/n:
Yes!

Tom:
Nah Im good
Woman can suffer

Sapnap:
You can suffer a bit more

Dream groaned awake "Mornin'" F/n ran their fingers through his hair "Good morning" Dream sighed in content, moving his head up to plant a small kiss on their collarbone "Mind getting up Clay?" He whined a bit "But your so comfortable" Letting out a small laugh, she patted his head "Yeah but I need to beat up Sapnap" He pouted but moved off her and onto the other side.

She slipped on Dream's hoodie and went downstairs seeing the group of boys "I hate you guys" Dream came down shortly after, his arms wrapped around her waist and his cheek rested against her head "No you love me" Ranboo pouted like an angry toddler "Unfortunately, your my brother after all" She grinned, both siblings stuck their tongues out at each other. George rolled his eyes "What we doing today"

"Pool!" Tommy shouted

Everyone got changed and went out back. Tommy and Tubbo were pushing each other then decided to team up pushing both Sapnap and George inside "HAHA FUCK YEAH" Both boys shouted jumping inside the pool next to them.

Ranboo sat on the edge of the pool, kicking his leegs inside the water. F/n and Dream were sitting on the grass away from them.

Everyone was enjoying their time together, it wont be their last they see each other untill the next time but for now "Tubbo just dragged Ranboo in my his legs" F/n said watching their brother resurface to the top "NEVER AGAIN" Ranboo yelled, Dream laughed "Best day" She looked up at him. Feeling her staring he looked down at her "What?"

"Can I kiss you?" He smiled and cupped her cheeks "God you're so cute" He leaned down closing the gap between the two, she smiled into the kiss. Her hands moved to the back of his neck pulling him closer.

"GROSS, GO MAKEOUT IN A ROOM THERES CHILDREN HERE" Sapnap screeched.

They both pulled away and F/n looked away embarrassed "OH SHUT UP, LEAST I HAVE A PRETTY GIRL TO KISS"

George | @GeorgeNootFound
Cant believe he did that in front of the kids smh
20 Retweets 6 Quote Tweets 15.9k Likes

sapnap | @sapnapalt
Replying to @GeorgeNootFound Agree the kids are traumatized
6,000 Retweets 4 Quote Tweets 9.8K Likes

↳  tommy | @tommyaltinnit
Replying to @GeorgeNootFound @sapnapalt Very scared
19 Retweets 4 Quote Tweets 8,530 Likes 

   ↳ Ranboo | @Ranboosaysstuff
Replying to @tommyaltinnit @GeorgeNootFound @sapnapalt Im very traumatized
10 Retweets 3 Quote Tweets 18k Likes

    ↳ Tubbo | @TubboTWO
Replying to @Ranboosaysstuff @GeorgeNootFound @sapnapalt @tommyaltinnit Im scared
5,305 Retweets 19 Quote Tweets 10.5k Likes