1 *NEW* REWRITE

F/n: First name

F/n was in the middle of packing her clothes when her mother slammed opened the door "What are you doing, you're not leaving" Her mother stated "I'm twenty years old, Clara." She made sure to clearly and loudly say her mothers name "And quite frankly I'm tired of dealing with your shit. Every day I have to sit back and listen to you yell at me for every little thing I do 'Don't waste your time on drawing you won't get anywhere' 'You look like a slut boys won't like you' 'Dress up more boys won't like you' 'Eat less, you're fat' 'Eat more, too skinny' I'm tired of it and I'm tired of you" F/n closed up the box picking it up and shoving past her mother, moving quickly downstairs and out the front door. Her father was already opening up the trunk of her car "I have three more" She tells her father "Alright" Going back inside, F/n follows her father up to her room. She watched him stack two boxes on top of each other before walking. She sighs and gets the other box "I could've gotten them dad" Hearing his light chuckle she smiled "Yeah but then it'll take you much longer going back and forth" Gently placing the boxes in the trunk he took the top one and moved it to the other corner of the trunk then took the one in her hand moving it to the back seat floor "There all packed" Her father said "dusting" his hands off.

This was it. All packed and ready to leave their childhood home, to leave her dad and their younger brother....not to mention the diablo watching the two of you from the front window with a glare. Her brother Ranboo walked outside, they looked at each other with small smiles then finally giving each other a bone crushing hug "I'll miss you" They both said, laughing as they pulled away. F/n got on their tip toes and patted his head ruffling his hair "Hey when you turn eighteen move in with me to get away from her alright? It's a month away anyways" Ranboo nodded "Of course" They moved on to their dad and hugged him tightly "Stay sane dad" Her dad hugged them back "Of course". She opened the driver side door getting inside, giving the home one last look before driving off to the new place.

F/n pushed open the front door, the house wasn't that small but it was cozy. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms, one bedroom is going to be a makeshift office with a bed if they had any guests over to stay. She plopped onto the couch, glad they bought everything beforehand so she didn't have to sleep on the floor. "Right the boxes" They sighed, got up and went to get the boxes from their car. It took her an hour and a half to bring the boxes inside and unpack everything and then put everything away in its rightful place. She looked at her fridge then mentally face palmed "Well then" She pulled out their phone turning it on and opening the family group chat without their mother

Sane and Mentally ill

F/n: So I realized I ain't got no foods

.....Or literally anything

sooooo Shopping?

Boo: I will get so many rubber ducks to place everywhere in the house

Dad <3: Sure :)
I'll come pick you up

F/n: Sweet!

And Ran I won't care

They better be festive >:(

Boo: HECK YEAH

In Target, Ranboo had managed to fill a single basket of rubber ducks, and only rubber ducks. Most were ducks as skeletons "I actually didn't believe you when you said you would get rubber ducks" F/n said looking at said basket of rubber ducks in the cart, Ranboo chuckled "I said I'd place them everywhere in the house" They continued small talk and occasional banter "Do you want to join me on mc later with my friends" Ranboo asked picking up a bottle of soda as she grabbed a box of monster "Sure" Their cart now full of frozen foods, milk and almond milk, random cereal Ranboo tossed inside the cart along with bread, jams and such. Ranboo dragged his sister towards the ice cream "Oreos, strawberry...what else?" Ranboo asked himself "You know I won't eat all that" Ranboo shrugged "Yeah okay but options sister, options" After grabbing their ice cream, they walked back to the cart where their father was waiting.

Once again saying bye to their old man and younger brother, they placed the grocery bags and put them on the counter. She put everything away that wasn't the almond milk and a box of cereal, they grabbed a bowl and spoon. Pouring the cereal first then the milk they made their way to her room. She sat in her chair watching dumb animal videos taking bites of her cereal. After a while her phone lit up and buzzed after each message.

Boo: Are you joining?
Im streaming by the way
Not sure my friend is
Is your pc even set up?

F/n: Yes it is
Interrupted my video and cereal eating
>:(

Boo: :O
Who cares
Anyways
Here's the ip for the server
Xxxxxxxxxxxx

F/n: Loser
I'm joining give me a second

Moving the video to her second screen F/n loaded up minecraft then typed in the ip joining the server and getting an invite to a discord call. Upon joining, her ears were met with a yelling british boy "RANBOO YOU BITCH, GIVE ME BACK MY DIAMONDS" Ranboo yelled down his mic 'I DON'T HAVE IT, ASK TUBBO OR WILBUR" They were slightly concerned if they burst their eardrums but neither the less spoke "Um...Did I join at a bad time or is this normal?" She heard Ranboo gasp quietly "F/N MY CHAT SAYS HI" F/n chuckled "Hello fellow boobers" The two siblings shared a laugh before the british boy said "Who's F/n?" She was going to introduce herself but Ranboo spoke before she did "Tommy meet my sister F/n, F/n meet Tommy" Once again Tommy yelled "HELLO WOMAN" They let out a small laugh "Hello Tommy"