Chapter 5

Previously....

The monsters looked at the ship, and Mater asked, "What do we do now?"

"For the first time in my life, I don't know," said Dr. Bots. 

"I'll tell you what we're gonna do," said Gerald, "WE'RE NOT GONNA LET G.Z.'S DEATH BE IN VAIN!!! WE'RE GONNA GET UP THERE, FIND RUBY, AND WE'RE GONNA TAKE THAT ALIEN DOWN!!!!"

"Well then," said Winter, "We'll need a plan.

"If we're gonna get on that ship, we'll need to get one of those robots. So, when one gets here, we storm it, and distract all the aliens that are to come. Gerald, you go and take out as many as you can. Then, Dr. Bots, you'll be the one who hacks into the mainframe, and get us on that ship! Now, give us our chances of success."

"Our chances of surviving are 6,937,261,309.......... to 1."

"Well, that's not a good odd," said Yang, "But I'll take them. Just as long as I can save my baby sister."

"I don't think you can even call her that now that she's bigger than you," said Mater.

"ALRIGHT TIMES UP!!!" said Bendy, grabbing a grenade, "LET'S DO THIS!!!! LEEEEEROOOOYYY!!!! JENKINS!!!!!!!"

He then jumped out the window, and an explosion was heard. Dr Bots then said, "Did he just.......? BENDY, YOU IDIOT!!!"

"COME ON, LET'S GO!!!" said Blake.

The gang then headed out, to see Bendy just bouncing over the clones, and everyone fought for the way to the robot.

"Why do some of them look like Ruby!?" asked Weiss.

"I don't know. Clones maybe?" asked Gerald.

Soon, everyone got to it, and Winter, Tai and Qrow all lead the army elsewhere. Dr. Bots then called Weiss, and she helped him hot wire the bot back to the ship.

On board, Bendy looked around, and he made sure the coast was clear.

"Clear, let's go!" The all sneaked off to the main hanger.

Ruby meanwhile, she was thinking of her family.

She just hopes that she could save them all, and the world.

"Ms. Rose," said a clone of Strax, "I've been asked to take you to your chambers."

"My chambers?"

"You are now one of our leaders."

Ruby then got up, and said, "Alright. I'll go."

The gang saw Ruby being escorted like a princess.

"Woah," said Mater, "Titanis ain't lookin' so, titanic any more."

"How are we supposed to get to her?" asked Weiss, "there's too many of them!!"

Bendy then saw a group of Humans and Faunus being escorted.

"I may not be all that smart ladies and gentlemen," he said, "but I have an idea."

They all looked at him.

Soon, the monsters and Huntresses were in one of the crowds, and were escorted to an area, where they were to be tested.

"That was not a bad idea Bendy," said Yang.

Just then, the monsters were stopped.

A Ruby clone then said, "That's them. Take them with Ms. Rose."

"Ruby?" asked Yang. "No, I'm a clone of her. Oh wait, you're Yang Xiao Long."

"Yes I am. How do you know me if you're a clone?"