Don't get him wrong, he loved dancing, he really did. Unfortunately when your dancing with girls who don't know how the fuck to step with their feet, it really annoyed him.

Not only that, but they hit on him like they actually have a chance. Hyunjin was real quick to cut them off.

Hyunjin sighed as he moved away from the girl he had been dancing with and pushing through the crowd toward the throne. Finally free from the girls he rushed toward his seat, groaning as he sat down. "You don't look so happy." Changbin said as he stood next to Hyunjins seat, the prince scoffing as he pushed back his hair.

"Maybe cause I'm not." Hyunjin muttered as he looked around the room. "Who's all here?" He asked turning to Changbin who glanced at him with a raised brow. "From the royal guard." Hyunjin quickly cleared up as he rested his cheek on his hand.

"The usual guards, trainees are on duty tonight." Changbin answered. Hyunjin perked, sitting up straight as he looked around the room with more attention. Glancing over to the guests seats, sure enough standing by the wall was Jeongin. The little trainee watching people as they danced. Cute and innocent as ever.

A smile curled on Hyunjins lips as he stood up. Stepping down from the throne catching Changbins attention.

"Where are you going?" He asked looking at the prince who hummed lightly.

"To dance."

Changbin watched a little shocked as Hyunjin strided across the floor. The prince smiled as he rushed through the guest area earning gasps from girls who were thinking he was coming their way, only to be crushed when Hyunjin made his way past them.

"Oh baby bread~" He called as he looked at Jeongin who turned to him with wide eyes.

"Hyung what are you?" He started nervously as he glanced around, noticing people staring, mostly jealous girls.

"Dance with me?" Hyunjin asked as he held out his hand, watching as Jeongin froze. "I-I can't Minho and I'm on duty" He said looking over, a scoff leaving Hyunjin. "Well as the prince, I order you to take this dance with me." Hyunjin said with a playful smile. Jeongin stared at him for a moment before a smile of his own formed, his hand reaching out to take Hyunjins.

"I can't dance." He said shyly as Hyunjin led him toward the floor. "I'll teach you just follow my lead." Hyunjin assured as he pulled the younger to the middle of the crowd.

Turning to Jeongin he grabbed his waist, with one hand and using his other to place Jeongins hand on his shoulder before interlocking their free ones. "Okay, now just follow me." Hyunjin said softly as he looked at Jeongin who nodded.

"One two one." He spoke as they slowly started moving.

"Try and be confident, even if you mess up." Hyunjin whispered as he pulled Jeongin closer to him. The music echoed through the room, both of them lost in each other as they moved across the floor. Ignoring the looks they received from jealous girls and their parents.

"Jeongin!" A voice yelled, snapping the two out from their trance as they looked over to see Minho who had his gaze narrowed on the two, clearly not very happy.

"Oh God I'm in trouble." Jeongin mumbled as his hand tightened around Hyunjins.

"Chan requests to see you." Minho muttered looking at the prince who hunmed as he followed Minho out, Jeongin right beside him fidgiting nervously.

Chan gave an emotionless expression as they walked up to him. Changbin stood at his side, glancing between Jeongin and Hyunjin before adverting his gaze. Jisung was next to them, staring down at the floor. "You need something?" Hyunjin asked as he let go of Jeongins hand. Chan huffed as he straighted up with a nod.

"You were suppose to come for the introduction with the Parks." Chan said earning a shrug from Hyunjin.

"I was busy dancing." He stated earning a confused look from Chan. "Dancing? I thought you hated dancing with girls." Chan said as he tilted his head slightly, a laugh leaving Hyunjin as he slung his arm over Jeongins shoulder.

"Who said it was a girl? I was busy teaching baby bread how to dance." He said as he flashed a smile at Chan.

"Jeongin you weren't suppose to leave your post." Minho interrupted. His eyes sharp as he looked at his younger brother who held his head low in shame. "I'm sorry." He said softly as he bit his lip.

"Your done for the night." Minho said earning wide eyes from Jeongin as he raised his head.

"H-hyung I can do it right, just let me have a second chance." Jeongin pleaded, hurt written over his face as he looked at Minho who kept up his stern expression. "Jeongin there won't alway be second chances." Minho stated earning a sad frown from the younger who lowered his head again.

"Don't pull that shit." Hyunjin scoffed as he looked at Minho who turned to him.

"Hyunjin—" Chan started.

"You obviously haven't been watching all the other trainees on their post, cause I guarantee you they aren't there. Half of them are off with some girl." Hyunjin defended as he stepped in front of Jeongin. "Besides I asked for the dance, if anything I should be punished." Hyunjin spoke as he looked at Minho who went silent

"Sir." Changbin said as he cleared his throat. "He's right most of the trainees aren't in their post."

"Fine. Jeongin I expect you to be at training early." Minho said as he looked at the younger who nodded. "Hyunjin, you'll go too." Chan spoke as he looked at the prince who smiled.

"Yes sir."

/Writing cocky, bad boy Hyunjin is fun, I feel like I can go miles with his character in this book

Have a good day or night