'Ok ate but before that replyan mo muna si kuya Sandro.' she said.

Napa-salubong kilay naman ako.

'why? What should i reply to that message?' i said to her.

'wait ate, lemme see kung ano tinext nya sayo. Im expert with this duh.' pagmamalaki niya.

She saw the messages.

'ate ganto i reply mo, Hello i still love and missing you right now.' she said.

'baliw ka, Matulog ka na nga.' tawa ko sakanya.

Manang mana sa Parents, mapang asar.

As the night goes on, were just using our own phones dito sa kwarto niya .

I think i should reply to Sandro, Wala naman mangyayari kung magrereply ako diba.

'Sorry for a late reply. Yeah
Mr. Ferdinand Alexander Marcos lll, this is Ms. Reyes. Dont worry about it, wala namang nasaktan. Also, thx for apologizing.' as my reply to him sa IG.

Wala pang 2 minutes, he already seen it.

'Thank you too for replying Jillianne, and im here din pala because i want to ask if you have any schedule tomorrow? Can we have lunch?'

Wait, he just called me Jillianne? And ask me for a lunch?

This is just a kamustahan Jillianne, this is nothing at all.

'Sure... '

'Btw i have sched with my Dad tomorrow in the Morning lang naman, and my lunch time is 12nn. Is that ok with you?' as i replied.

'Yeah of course, ill text you tomorrow.'  he replied too fast.

I just seen his message, i get stunned when he message me a goodnight.

Why he said goodnight?

Sshhhhhh Jillianne, nothing at all, this is nothing.

Aaaah! what ever.

I just heart reply his message, suplada ko naman kung hindi ako magrerespond.

'Sandro's Pov.'

I didn't expect her to even heart my message.

It still have a little kilig everytime we have a little communication.
.................

Jillianne 's Pov.

The next day...

I woke up and check them all.

They're still sleeping.

I decided to cook them a breakfast.

A minutes passed at natapos na akong magluto.

Pumunga muna ako sa Room ni Red and tries to wake her up.

'hey piggy goodmorning, wake up.' pag yugyog ko sakanya.

"who you?" She answered With her
sleepy voice..

'Wha the pakbet ka, wag mokong ma who you who you dyan.' i said and tickled her.

'Come on wake up, let's go to Mama and Dad's room, we're gonna make some noise para gisingin sila.' pag pilit ko sakanya.

'Ok ate let's go, di mo kasi agad sinabi na mag iingay tayo, sana agad ako tumayo.' she said sabay tayp sa higaan.

silly her.

Were now in our parents house.

'ate let's make them gulat nalang, at the count of 3 we're gonna shout any words okay?' she whispered.