AFTERMATH

BONUS PART!

This happens after Calli and Raven fought!

---------------------------

"The more I look at you, the more it irritates me" Raven was locked on the ground by Calli. He couldn't move due to exhaustion, and he won't admit defeat, "Don't rope me into your group of soft cowards."

"No, I'm not trying to. Everyone I grew with is more righteous than soft-hearted."

Raven chuckled, "You are only trying to rehabilitate me, so we're not going to fight, I presume?"

"If you're saying I'm a coward, you're the one who taught me to be fearless regardless of the situation. I have always looked up to you since I was a kid." Calli continued, "Honestly... If I was never abducted by those bandits... if you never been there for me, I would never exist until now."

"Your father and I are very different people. And you comparing us makes me sick," Raven believed Calli was deceiving him about the other version of him.

"I know you taught your son to be brave on whatever he encounters. Look at him now. He is not afraid to face you. He wants to help you out. You seek help from the wrong person. It's like you're trying to cheat the system." Calli confronted, "I don't think this is about bravery anymore. Because YOU'RE the one who is not CONFIDENT enough about the strength you already had. Your self-esteem made you crave more power."

The silence fills the air, "It's not too late to return to your old self. You just need to choose what you're going to do next,"

Raven took some time to think, "Yes, I've made my choice," Joe felt relieved when Raven said that, so he let his guard down. Calli gets up as he tries to recover his balance.

As Raven Senior gets up, he said: "Which is why I CHOOSE THIS," as he kicks Calli to make him roll over to the edge of the cliffside. Calli quickly held onto the edge hanging there by himself. He screamed as he felt tired from holding on for too long to the rocks. Raven walked over to see Calli. Instead of leaving him to fall, he grabbed Calli and pulled him up by his arm.

"Your father is the one who changed you right? Wow, what a beautiful irony!" He grins, "I'm going to teach you this one time, and you better listen to it carefully."

"I see one weakness from you Cals... Do you know what it is?" Raven Senior asked. Calli was silent. He couldn't speak because he is hurting from all the pain.

"You believed in people too quickly. You never thought of the different ways a person might betray you. Which is why you should never let your guard down, no matter what," he threw Calli back to the ground away from the cliffside.

Calli is still on the ground, struggling to get up, "Hehe, so... are we done here?" He panted. Raven sat down on a log near Calli, "No, we're not. We're taking a break."

Calli laughed as he sat on the grass, "Huh, what's wrong? Now you're 180 different."

"I only fight after you're fully recovered, not when you're feeling exhausted because that is unfair. Once you do, fight me at your full strength and do not hold back. But on one condition..." Calli tilts his head as he waits for Raven to finish his sentence, "Hm?"

"If you're truly my son's counterpart, don't you dare to lose to anyone. Because I'll be after them if you do."

---------------------

Hey there! This is where the one-shot ends. I hope you like this short story, it's been a long time since I have written a story. This story is inspired by the Dragon Ball Legends story!